Disney Wonder - Alaska - August 10, 2015

Our party has changed a little. My brother and sister-in-law are also joining us and my dad is bringing a lady friend with him. Our group now totals 7. We are going all out on a big family vacation. Only my DH, DD , and I will be participating in the FE. Can you please update that list? Thanks!

Yea for a growing list. I think ours may shrink, but we aren't sure yet.

Well, I have good and bad news....

bad news is we had to cancel this cruise....

good news is we are going 2 weeks earlier! We will be sailing out on July 27th instead!

Have a great cruise and I'll try to update you guys when I return on any important tips!

Julie

Due to my son starting school on AUgust 17th, we have also had to cancel this cruise. We will be sailing on the July 27th cruise as well!!!

We're Going! :cool1::yay:pirate:

Jeff (DD)
Crystal (DW)
Kevin (DS - 10)
Kyson (DS - 8)
Grandma and Grandpa

Deck 6 - 6303/6305

Would like to sign up for the FE Group!

Well, I have good and bad news....

bad news is we had to cancel this cruise....

good news is we are going 2 weeks earlier! We will be sailing out on July 27th instead!

Have a great cruise and I'll try to update you guys when I return on any important tips!

Julie

Have fun and yes, give us lots of details!!

Due to my son starting school on AUgust 17th, we have also had to cancel this cruise. We will be sailing on the July 27th cruise as well!!!

You have to come back and give us all the details as well!

We're Going! :cool1::yay:pirate:

Jeff (DD)
Crystal (DW)
Kevin (DS - 10)
Kyson (DS - 8)
Grandma and Grandpa

Deck 6 - 6303/6305

Would like to sign up for the FE Group!

Welcome to our group!!!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hello everyone!

My name is Stacy and myself and my two girl will be on this cruise. My girls will be just shy of 11 and 13 at the time of the cruise. This is our first Disney cruise and we are beyond excited!

We would love to participate in the FE group too!

Where do we stand with the current FE List? Want to begin working on our gifts and would like an idea of how many I need to start with

Where do we stand with the current FE List? Want to begin working on our gifts and would like an idea of how many I need to start with

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward recently to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hello everyone!

My name is Stacy and myself and my two girl will be on this cruise. My girls will be just shy of 11 and 13 at the time of the cruise. This is our first Disney cruise and we are beyond excited!

We would love to participate in the FE group too!

Welcome Stacy. If you would PM me your information, I'd be glad to add you to our FE list.

Please send
Names, Ages, Genders of guests, and room number.

Can you guys believe how close our cruise is now? It seems like we booked SOOO long ago!! I'm super excited. We'll be making our final payment ASAP and still trying to decide on excursions. What are your excursion plans?

Anyone flying into Seattle? If so, how are you then going to Vancouver? I am thinking of renting a car. Thoughts?

Anyone from the Seattle/vancouver area? We are thinking of arriving a couple days early to do some sightseeing. I'd love some ideas of great things to do for a mom and 14 year old daughter.

I think I've gotten the biggest task accomplished....the logistics of getting there and home! Whew!!

August 6 - Fly into Seattle (arrive at 10am); Rent car - sight see in Seattle
August 7 - Sight see in Seattle; Turn in car that evening/night
August 8 - 7:45 am Amtrack to Vancouver; Sight see in Vancouver via foot and public transportation
August 9 - Sight see in Vancouver area via foot and public transportation
August 10 - Board Cruise
August 17 - Return; Take earliest Quick Shuttle I can (looks like from other posts 9am) for 4:30 pm

What do you think?

Hello!:wave:

We're traveling in a group of 11 with DH's side of family. I am still trying to figure out everything! As of right now, I don't think I'm doing FE. We're flying in/out so luggage space is precious. But I may change my mind later...I think my kids will like it. I'm toying with the idea of just doing it ourselves though.

Do you guys all plan to meet onboard? Or is this just the FE signup thread?

Last edited:
We haven't made any specific meet up times, but I have done that on several cruises and always enjoy it...especially for the kids to go ahead and meet someone that will be in their clubs with them. Right now this thread is just for chit-chat, getting to know each other, and discussing our plans.

If you decide to do our FE, just let me know. We'd love to have you!!!!

Sorry I didn't see this till now. I would love to meet up! Just not sure yet about FE. Thank you!

Spring break here so I just logged in. Goal of the week - decide what excursions we want to do. There are so many awesome ones, I just can't decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter