• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder Alaska Aug 1-8, 2016

I would like to participate in the Fish Extender Exchange. Please let us know when you want our information! Thank you!
I would like to be a part of the Fish Extender group on this cruise ... does anyone have info on how to do that?

Planning to cruise on the Disney Wonder to Alaska from Vancouver on August 1, 2016. 7 Night Cruise. If you are as well, reply to this thread and we can all help each other out with questions, excursions, fish extenders, meet & greets, etc.
Although we have been on many cruises we are going on our first Disney Cruise and taking our grandchildren. I would love to know about and be a part of a fish extender gift exchange and learn any other useful information about this cruise. Looking forward to getting connected. Mamma Jo

My wife and I will be adding some more teens to the ship, two 17 year old girls (our daughter and her best friend), our 14 year old boy, and we also have a 6 year old boy. This will be our first cruise as gold cc members and the first time to cruise somewhere other than the Bahamas or Caribbean. We are very excited and like Dumbofan we are already booked at the Pan Pacific.
We have a six year old grandson traveling with us on this our first Disney cruise.

We're getting close!!! Just over 2 months to go! Any word on who is heading up the Fish Extenders on this voyage?
I'd be interested in learning about Fish Extender groups. This is our first Disney Cruise and I'd like to know what is expected, etc ... and be a part of a group. Please let me know how to join a group. Thanks

We just returned from our Alaskan cruise and I just wanted to let future cruisers know about the Best Sushi in Vancouver. Miku (mikurestaurant.com) is located right near Canada Place across the street from the cruise terminal. Their signature dish is the Salmon Oshi Sushi (pressed BC wild sockeye salmon, jalapeño, Miku sauce). It is heaven for your taste buds! Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter