Disney Wish Spirit Jersey

RavenDreamer

Earning My Ears
Has anyone recently sailed on the Wish? Do they still have the magenta spirit jersey with gold lettering? I have my heart set on it so I'm hoping it's still available!

We were on the Wish in July and they had a new dark blue one with the same gold printing as the deep magenta one, I think it is replacing the inaugural year magenta one. But they still had magenta ones in stock as well in July.

FWIW they also now have a white Spirit Jersey with the aft artwork on the back that matches stylistically to the other ships’ Spirit Jerseys. That one seemed to be released on the cruise we were on in July.

Has anyone recently sailed on the Wish? Do they still have the magenta spirit jersey with gold lettering? I have my heart set on it so I'm hoping it's still available!
Just off today and I can’t say I saw anything like what you describing.

Just off today and I can’t say I saw anything like what you describing.
Thanks for the reply! I won't hold out hope :worried: IIRC it was for make a wish foundation with part of the sales getting donated but only through July '23, so it makes sense if it got pulled after that.

Thanks for the reply! I won't hold out hope :worried: IIRC it was for make a wish foundation with part of the sales getting donated but only through July '23, so it makes sense if it got pulled after that.
don't lose hope, I debarked on 8/18 (last Friday) and it was there! One of the shops had it, saw a bunch! I highly suggest shopping earlier in the cruise to ensure you find your size!

don't lose hope, I debarked on 8/18 (last Friday) and it was there! One of the shops had it, saw a bunch! I highly suggest shopping earlier in the cruise to ensure you find your size!

yikes I just realized I may be mixed up. The ones I saw were navy with gold lettering and speckles and then a white one with Rapunzel and the Wish in Navy on the back. There is Magenta in that one with the characters dress and flowers in her hair but the whole thing is not magenta. I am so sorry I just got your hopes up prematurely. I will pray that they do have it when you sail though :)

yikes I just realized I may be mixed up. The ones I saw were navy with gold lettering and speckles and then a white one with Rapunzel and the Wish in Navy on the back. There is Magenta in that one with the characters dress and flowers in her hair but the whole thing is not magenta. I am so sorry I just got your hopes up prematurely. I will pray that they do have it when you sail though :)
Thank you so much :lovestruc I am intrigued by the navy one; that might be a good alternative! I haven’t seen photos of it anywhere. I’m not a big fan of the white one though. I think it’s the shiny gold that calls my name haha! Thank you again!!

Not sure if anyone was curious but I snagged that magenta spirit jersey!!!! They’re kind of hidden at the back of mickeys mainsail. Fully stocked sizing as of mid September. The navy one is also gorgeous, it’s a glittery navy fabric with gold lettering. I had a hard time deciding between the two but the magenta/maroon color is just so striking. Thanks everyone who helped me in this journey!

Does anyone have a picture of the Rapunzel SJ described here? Or the navy/gold?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter