Disney Wish Pricing is Up!

That's because there are Oceanview Concierge rooms (with no Verandah) on Disney Wish.
But I wonder how big a price gap they are going to put between concierge no verandah rooms and concierge verandah rooms? It will be some, but I can't imagine it's going to be enormous, right? It'll be interesting to get some more data points on this pricing.

But I wonder how big a price gap they are going to put between concierge no verandah rooms and concierge verandah rooms? It will be some, but I can't imagine it's going to be enormous, right? It'll be interesting to get some more data points on this pricing.
I think you will see the biggest jump in pricing between the concierge verandah and the 1 bedroom suite and then of course from the 1 bedroom to the Royals. I think the Tower Wish suite is going to be in totally different ball park

Based on Disney Dream, the start price of inside and concierge is about $1800-2000. So I guess the verandah concierge cost about $600-800 than oceanview concierge.

So here is an apples to apples recent comparison of anyone is interested.

They aren’t as high as I thought they could be (Maiden voyage notwithstanding) - our family of 5 cruised on a 4 night Dream cruise on August 12th-16th 2019 in a category 4C for $7037 after taxes and fees.

The Wish prices for a category 4 for our family of 5 start at $7312 for 8/8-8/12 and $6665 for 8/15-8/19, those prices are extremely comparable to me.

😢😢 Unfortunately because of our school district adopting an earlier start to the school year and high school fall sports, August is off the table for us....bummer.

Last edited:

I think ~$2,900 pp for the least expensive inside cabin on the 5-night Disney Wish Maiden Voyage is very pricey.
I agree, but for some people, it's very important to be on that first sailing. It's more than I'm paying for my 11 night Greek Isles cruise.

I guess I’ll pass. I have a august/September 2022 b2b, two 7 night cruises - eastern & western I would have to give up. I’ll get on the Wish after that, unless a deal comes out. I thought the prices were very comparable to the Dream cruises, which was good. Just not a fan of 3 & 4 night cruises. I wouldve been in platinum #2 group if I was booking next week (only 23 cruises). Of course I’ve canceled 8 so far.....🤦‍♀️

Wow, much cheaper than I was expecting. we schedule a 5 night western Caribbean on Fantasy for June 2022 for around $9,000 for 4 in verandah. Hope we can snag one of those June verandas for about $7,000 and cancel the Fantasy.

In late August and September the price difference between an Inside stateoom and a Concierge Oceanview stateroom is only +/- $1200. That's a steal if you can book one!

Yeah, I just emailed my TA to add to our conversation yesterday that it's looking like August may be my best bet for staying in my price range - and even quipped that at this point I could swing Concierge. LOL. We'll both keep an eye on things and keep in touch.

I guess I’ll pass. I have a august/September 2022 b2b, two 7 night cruises - eastern & western I would have to give up. I’ll get on the Wish after that, unless a deal comes out. I thought the prices were very comparable to the Dream cruises, which was good. Just not a fan of 3 & 4 night cruises. I wouldve been in platinum #2 group if I was booking next week (only 23 cruises). Of course I’ve canceled 8 so far.....🤦‍♀️
I'm at 23 cruises too. I'm not a big fan of 4-night cruises unless it's combined with WDW and then when you do that it ends up costing more than a trip to Europe.

I agree, but for some people, it's very important to be on that first sailing. It's more than I'm paying for my 11 night Greek Isles cruise.

It isn't important to me to be on the first sailing, but as a Gold CC member - I'm sure the MV will be sold out before it would be my turn to book. On the other hand, the September 4-night cruises look reasonable - by Disney standards. When the late November/early December cruises are available to book, I might be persuaded to book a 4-night on the Wish.

It isn't important to me to be on the first sailing, but as a Gold CC member - I'm sure the MV will be sold out before it would be my turn to book. On the other hand, the September 4-night cruises look reasonable - by Disney standards. When the late November/early December cruises are available to book, I might be persuaded to book a 4-night on the Wish.
Would love that maiden voyage, just because those dates our the best for us And like the 5 night. Only silver member though so no chance. I feel like I should be gold though. booking wish would be the 5th cruise booked, but we have only completed 1 sailing everything else canceled.

I was also surprised with the prices, under similar pricing between the Wish and the others I guess most people will choose the new one so.. what is the strategy?

Captivating with new ship even if it means leaving the Dream and the others with open spots.. offers on those could come?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter