Disney Wish Palo dinner reservations - available to book on embarkation day?

Dani W

Earning My Ears
I've tried to book a Palo Steakhouse dinner reservation for my upcoming Wish B2B 3 night and 4 night sailings since the day opened that I could book online. Even though I'm Platinum unfortunately results would never show up me and a message would say to try again later or to check when I get onboard. The nights I was now hoping for show as 'sold out'

I'm wondering if anyone has been able to get a Palo Steakhouse dinner reservation on embarkation day? I'm hopeful that maybe the night I'm looking for is not truly 'sold out' but that they still hold some tables/reservations for when onboard the ship. Please let me know your experiences, thank you!

Many people from our 8/8 cruise were able to grab in the week or so before sailing as there were cancellations. I also found there was availability once on board to book. The Navigator app started working in the terminal to check for options, including Hyperspace Lounge, as well.

If you are part of your cruise group page many cruisers were posting as they were getting ready to drop certain reservations and helped others check for availability. It was helpful to stay tuned in to the page for grabbing availabilities.

I was able to get Palo reservations on embarkation day. They had people in the Luna theater to take requests. I did it as soon as it was open. I believe it was 2:00 pm. Also when we ate in Palo it did not look full at all. The food was delicious.

Thank you so much everyone! You have made me feel much better! I'm going to be hopeful that getting a reservation will work out in the end!

We did the Maiden voyage and the DVC cruise as B2B on the Wish. Unable to book Palo or Enchante online. After dinner on the last night of the 1st cruise, we went to Palo, and to check for reservations for the 2nd leg. They had opened their books at that time. Got added to waitlists for both. On the 2nd cruise, we made it to the top of the list and were able to have Enchante brunch

I've tried to book a Palo Steakhouse dinner reservation for my upcoming Wish B2B 3 night and 4 night sailings since the day opened that I could book online. Even though I'm Platinum unfortunately results would never show up me and a message would say to try again later or to check when I get onboard. The nights I was now hoping for show as 'sold out'

I'm wondering if anyone has been able to get a Palo Steakhouse dinner reservation on embarkation day? I'm hopeful that maybe the night I'm looking for is not truly 'sold out' but that they still hold some tables/reservations for when onboard the ship. Please let me know your experiences, thank you!
My 100 % success rate of getting reservations at Palo is speaking with my Head Server . Especially if you are Platinum . Explain your attempts at trying to get a reservation - how far back you tried . A better trick yet - if you are Platinum it is possible there is a Head Server that you have had before - approach him / her . They will for sure ask you how your cruise is going and you can gently slide in your disappointment about missing Palo ; I guarantee they will say ,” just a minute “ and go to the phone or they will say ,” I will see what I can do . We got to enjoy Palo on one of our first cruises because we were invited by another couple we met but after that the only way I have ever been able to get to Palo is either by reservations on Embarkation day or by speaking to Head Waiter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter