Disney Wish November 14th, 2022: 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

cinnabunjay

they / them
Hi everyone! Looking for fellow cruisers heading out on this Very Merrytime cruise. It's the very first cruise period for my friends and I, and disembarkation day is my 40th birthday (the reason we're taking the cruise, incidentally)!

Anyone else onboard going to be joining us on this sailing?

Hi everyone! Looking for fellow cruisers heading out on this Very Merrytime cruise. It's the very first cruise period for my friends and I, and disembarkation day is my 40th birthday (the reason we're taking the cruise, incidentally)!

Wow, what a great way to celebrate your 40th! My family just tentatively booked (trying to decide between 2 weeks in walt disney world or 4 days on a cruise) This will be our very first cruise as well. I am so nervous about all the planning. Let's hope us newbies can navigate together.

Wow, what a great way to celebrate your 40th! My family just tentatively booked (trying to decide between 2 weeks in walt disney world or 4 days on a cruise) This will be our very first cruise as well. I am so nervous about all the planning. Let's hope us newbies can navigate together.
We're really excited! Our current plan is staying a few days at Port Orleans to just relax and hit up Disney Springs beforehand, and then taking a bus to the port the morning of to get on the ship. I've heard from some people that once they've done the cruise, they've wanted to do that more than going back to the parks, so it should be interesting!

I've found it helpful to make a Pin board with lots of tips and tricks and packing lists, and I've already got a GDoc with an ever growing list of things to buy and where to buy them. But then, I tend to be very much of an over-planner sometimes when it comes to trips like this. XD

Hey Friends! Our family of 11 will be on this sailing celebrating my Mom's birthday. This will be our 5th Disney cruise and I'm happy to help if you have questions. We love DCL!

We will also be in WDW ahead of the trip to take part in the 50th Celebration.

We are staying 5 nights before the cruise also. We haven’t been back since 2018, but I think I’m most excited for the cruise.

Hi! My husband and hour kids and I have two staterooms for the cruise. DH and I went on the Dream in 2011 and that's it for cruising. Doing Epcot the day before but we really are looking at the cruise IS the vacation.

My husband and I are going to be on that too to celebrate our 9 year anniversary! This is our first Disney cruise!

We are flying into Orlando 2 days early & doing a day at Hollywood Studios then heading to the port on Monday morning!

We are so excited!

The countdown is on! The suitcases are getting packed on November 1 and then we fly out to WDW for a week ahead of the cruise. We can't wait. What is everyone most looking forward to?

The countdown is on! The suitcases are getting packed on November 1 and then we fly out to WDW for a week ahead of the cruise. We can't wait. What is everyone most looking forward to?
Food, mostly, but also just the chance to be on the ship at all- none of my friends or I have ever been on a Disney cruise, and I've been super meticulously keeping track of everything leading up, especially since this is for my birthday.

Though I'm really not kidding about the food! I'm celiac and no one takes care of guests with dietary restrictions quite as well as Disney does in my previous experiences. The allergy menus look amazing; they're gonna have to roll me off the ship on the 18th.

We'll be heading down the 11th to spend a couple days at Port Orleans and hit up Disney Springs ourselves!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter