Disney Wish Maiden Voyage - News & Live Checkins

Thanks for the updates! Does anyone currently sailing know what time second seating is for dinner? I am thinking of switching for my upcoming cruise.

The show was soooo good (Disney Seas the Adventure)! They had some technical difficulties but that’s to be expected on the first run. It will likely be the first show on each cruise based on the lines in the show. Great job!

I keep finding things I didn’t know were onboard. There’s stuff tucked everywhere. The overall “flow” of the ship isn’t as easy as the others but we’ll get used to it. There’s literally a barber shop on board in addition to a salon!

How much were the Wi-Fi packages per day and for the whole cruise?
It's $20 for basic WiFi, $30 for faster WiFi for one device, per day. There's also a $10 option that only allows access to certain social media apps. There's no discount for purchasing multiple days or for "whole cruise", but there is a discount for additional devices.

It's $20 for basic WiFi, $30 for faster WiFi for one device, per day. There's also a $10 option that only allows access to certain social media apps. There's no discount for purchasing multiple days or for "whole cruise", but there is a discount for additional devices.
Is that confirmed for the wish? I know that's the pricing on the Magic, but I saw something the other day that had it a few dollars higher but it wasn't confirmed.

We had Palo dinner last night. First we stopped in the Rose lounge for an adult beverage. Very nice place and we will be returning. Our Rose waiter let the Palo people know we were there after he took our drink order. We enjoyed ourselves taking in the details, along with the beverages. :)

Before we had quite finished our drinks, the Palo seater and David who would be our waiter came over to get us. It was probably 10 minutes before our actual reservation time. They took our drinks for us and showed us to our table. Palo is a very elegant restaurant. But I'm not sure why the continue to call it Palo as it has no poles (other than the actual column that support the ship) and no Italian/Venice theming.

The mean was paced and wound up taking ~2.5 hours which was fine with us. The food was good. But, IMHO, not up to the usual Palo standards. I won't say we were disappointed, just that we thought it could be better.

This morning after breakfast (we went to 1923 for that) we get back to the room about 10:30 and get a call from Enchantè where we had waitlisted asking if we were interested in coming for brunch at 11:30. Since we were still full from breakfast we declined.

Is that confirmed for the wish? I know that's the pricing on the Magic, but I saw something the other day that had it a few dollars higher but it wasn't confirmed.
Previously in this thread, @AquaDame wrote that it was $100 for 5 nights. That matches the prices on the Magic. I would be very, very surprised if the prices were different on the Wish since Disney just introduced the new prices a few weeks ago.

We just returned from the July 9 sailing on the Dream and learned some interesting insight about Palo Steakhouse. We enjoyed Palo so much on the Dream we ended up eating there 3 times. We learned from the team there they were hearing from their colleagues on the Wish that Palo Steakhouse isn’t yet fully ready. Even more interesting is that the Dream Palo head chef, Matteo, is being transferred to the Wish to take over operations after two more Dream sailings. The timing seems indicative that things are not yet up to snuff at Palo Steakhouse if they’re bringing in a new head chef after a few sailings. We’re sailing on the Wish in August and are excited to experience Palo Steakhouse for brunch (and see Matteo yet again).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter