Disney Wish January 2 2024

bkpratt05

Earning My Ears
We are surprising our 4 kids with a Disney cruise (Disney Wish Jan 2, 2024) for Christmas. I have taken the older two on a Disney cruise before but this will be the first time for the younger ones. Anyone have any good ideas on how to make this into a present for them to open?

How old are they?

You could do family shirts, lanyards, ears. Maybe see about scheduling the phone call from Mickey at a time they can all hear it?

You could look on Etsy for tickets for them to open. Just searching I saw a really cute puzzle they could open and put together that says “surprise! We’re going on a Disney cruise!”.

We once surprised our kids with a cruise, and the added surprise of their friends were coming too. For Christmas, both our families made matching tshirts with the cruise date, ship, etc...and all our names in the Mickey ears. They had something to open and we all had something to wear embarkation day. :)

I mean we just surprised my oldest son and my nephew with a cruise and we told them we were going on a fun work trip to florida where they could play at the hotel pool all week......we told them we were going to go on a cruise we may see dolphins (we go on "Dolphin Cruises" in NC in the summer so they're thinking a small boat). Then we showed up and parked next to a big cruise ship.

We did a word puzzle for my son and nieces and nephew the first time we did a family cruise in 2019. They each received words and had to assemble the sentence. I think there was also a scavenger hunt component.

Hi. You can schedule a call from Mickey Mouse and/or Minnie Mouse on Christmas Day. The option is available in the DCL app.

I did that for my girls. They were very surprised and excited.

Then, you can present some with of the wonderful ideas presented in this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter