Disney Wish Concierge Accessible Room: 13028

Jeremy br

Earning My Ears
Hi. First post here.
in just nine days, my partner and I will board the Disney Wish.

We originally got a stateroom on Deck 9, but after being put on the waitlist for Concierge, we were offered room 13028. It's an accessible room.

Two questions:
1. How do you feel about a person who doesn't need the room using it? Disney offered it to us last week, so I realize it hadn't been reserved.
2. Does anyone have any pics of it?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Like other accessible amenities, once a reasonable booking window as expired, I feel it's ok for anyone to book it. In your case, that room has been available to book for more than a year and is still available. You shouldn't feel bad about using it.

Like other accessible amenities, once a reasonable booking window as expired, I feel it's ok for anyone to book it. In your case, that room has been available to book for more than a year and is still available. You shouldn't feel bad about using it.
Thanks.
It still feels weird to me, but I'll go with it. I'll probably spend most of the time in the concierge areas anyway :)

Thanks

Cruiser with husband who needs HA room here. Since there are so few of these rooms, we know to always book early. Also when booking these rooms during normal booking, you have to agree to provide proof of need if asked, since there are ppl out there who just want it for the space. But, this is not normal booking..it sounds like a cancellation.
For your situation: I see no reason you should feel weird. It is available, they offered, enjoy it!!!
One note: these rooms don't have a tub or seperated bathrooms in the master bath; it is one HUGE bathroom with a walk in shower(2nd bath same as non HA rooms though). Door opens automatically when you scan your card which is kinda neat :-)

Have an awesome trip!!

Hi. First post here.

We originally got a stateroom on Deck 9, but after being put on the waitlist for Concierge, we were offered room 13028. It's an accessible room.

Two questions:
1. How do you feel about a person who doesn't need the room using it? Disney offered it to us last week, so I realize it hadn't been reserved.

Thank you!
Disney just offered me the same room for our cruise next month. Curious to hear how yours was if you don’t mind. Thank you!

Disney just offered me the same room for our cruise next month. Curious to hear how yours was if you don’t mind. Thank you!
It was a good room. Lots of space for two people. It was at the end of a hallway so no one on the left side

The bed was by the verandah. The bathroom had no bathtub. Just a shower. Water trained into drains around the floor

The. Verandah was decent sized and it’s door open end out instead of sliding like other rooms have. The verandah was next to a public area where people staked out chairs in the shade early morning. At night the deck never got fully dark because of the public area. I didn’t like that too much

The door auto opened

The area with the couch was pretty dark. As it was in a weird corner

It was a great room.

I’ll post a few images in a bit

If it is the last concierge room available, I would have no qualms booking it. Accessible rooms should be made available to people who need as long as there are multiple rooms in the category available, but once there is only one left It should go to the first taker.

Hi. First post here.

Two questions:

Thank you!
Hello, my family and I are currently in the process of booking our 2023 sailing on the Disney Wish. I do need an accessible room, and we are considering this room. Did you end up staying in this one? Any pics you would share?

Hi. First post here.

Two questions:

Thank you!
Hi Jeremy we have this room soon would you mind posting any pics? Have not been able to find anywhere...

Check these images out @KevinFL

Have fun! It was a great room.

The only thing I noticed I didn't like is that the verandah is right next to public areas, so the verandah never got fully dark. Always a bit of light spillage. But the noise wasn't too much of a problem.

Check these images out @KevinFL

Have fun! It was a great room.

The only thing I noticed I didn't like is that the verandah is right next to public areas, so the verandah never got fully dark. Always a bit of light spillage. But the noise wasn't too much of a problem.
Hmm. i can't seem to post images. @KevinFL if you want to send me a message I'll provide you a link to the images.

It was a good room. Lots of space for two people. It was at the end of a hallway so no one on the left side

The bed was by the verandah. The bathroom had no bathtub. Just a shower. Water trained into drains around the floor

The. Verandah was decent sized and it’s door open end out instead of sliding like other rooms have. The verandah was next to a public area where people staked out chairs in the shade early morning. At night the deck never got fully dark because of the public area. I didn’t like that too much

The door auto opened

The area with the couch was pretty dark. As it was in a weird corner

It was a great room.

I’ll post a few images in a bit
Did you ever post pictures of 13028? We are traveling with 2 of our boys and my mother, who uses a walker.

F777CA9C-28D2-497F-88DC-1A4AC97CAD31.jpegDCF7779B-F8D0-4793-A7C0-E128D1436A5D.jpegB6E63CCA-5067-4B40-8C77-A924CA623453.jpeg

First time we did a family verandah in Concierge it was for a last minute booking and it was a good room. Look at footprint on deck plan for idea of layout. Only drawback if not needed was bathroom has no tub and accessible-shower, and that I noticed the foul sewage smell heavily in this room (smell which I wrote about in previous posts that has been noticeable in Concierge hallways during our 4 Concierge Wish trips this 2022 year). Bed on left in last picture is couch foldout.

Last edited:
View attachment 727405View attachment 727406View attachment 727407

First time we did a family verandah in Concierge it was for a last minute booking and it was a good room. Look at footprint on deck plan for idea of layout. Only drawback if not needed was bathroom has no tub and accessible-shower, and that I noticed the foul sewage smell heavily in this room (smell which I wrote about in previous posts that has been noticeable in Concierge hallways during our 4 Concierge Wish trips this 2022 year). Bed on left in last picture is couch f

First time we did a family verandah in Concierge it was for a last minute booking and it was a good room. Look at footprint on deck plan for idea of layout. Only drawback if not needed was bathroom has no tub and accessible-shower, and that I noticed the foul sewage smell heavily in this room (smell which I wrote about in previous posts that has been noticeable in Concierge hallways during our 4 Concierge Wish trips this 2022 year). Bed on left in last picture is couch foldout.
is that a Murphy bed next to the main bed?
is it the spilt bathroom? or just one large one with accessible-shower, toilet & sink in one larger bathroom?
thanks for sharing pictures, these are the first ones I have seen of this room
if we ever sail the Wish again may consider this for our aunt

Yes it is a Murphy bed next to main bed. Is just one bathroom with accessible shower and sink and toilet. Probably is a standard accessible bathroom set-up: Shower has shower curtain instead of shower door and the drain is at the main floor level of the bathroom with no raised barrier so all bathroom floor can get somewhat wet. Room has more living sq ft that standard family verandah concierge so that was a plus.

We actually switched to this room at the last minute as it was available and we were interested in the extra space. We did ask at check-in if they wanted to move us in case someone needed it for the accessibility and were told no. I also took some photos as there were none when I booked it and hope that they are helpful.

D19C4297-C707-40E5-BD83-E3F37D0E93DA.jpeg81533721-6529-47CB-9F9C-B55A4AE1DFF2.jpegDF80D164-7E41-493F-99B4-022630115A30.jpeg28E2CD90-CF0A-412A-8CC7-3EC67EFDC613.jpeg

Thank you for posting!!

Yes it is a Murphy bed next to main bed. Is just one bathroom with accessible shower and sink and toilet. Probably is a standard accessible bathroom set-up: Shower has shower curtain instead of shower door and the drain is at the main floor level of the bathroom with no raised barrier so all bathroom floor can get somewhat wet. Room has more living sq ft that standard family verandah concierge so that was a plus.
How many TVs are in this room? Does the sofa face an 2nd television?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter