Disney-Wish-9-26-2022-9-30-2022-4-Night-Bahamian-Cruise

Is anyone else staying at Disney`s Vero Beach hotel before the cruise?
We don’t know where we are staying yet.

Had planned on staying at Wilderness campsite and do the parks before just canceled that. Thought it was to much trouble and expensive now to reserve parks and do genie plus.

Now we are driving down from Toronto with the car instead of truck and camper. Cheaper on gas too. Saving lots of money now…lol Husband teased me saying we could do B2B or wait one day and go on the Fantasy….lol I would rather wait to the winter and to another trip than.

We don’t know where we are staying yet.

Had planned on staying at Wilderness campsite and do the parks before just canceled that. Thought it was to much trouble and expensive now to reserve parks and do genie plus.

Now we are driving down from Toronto with the car instead of truck and camper. Cheaper on gas too. Saving lots of money now…lol Husband teased me saying we could do B2B or wait one day and go on the Fantasy….lol I would rather wait to the winter and to another trip than.
Sounds good..although saying "saves money" and " Disney" in one sentence is funny...lol...
If you take a b2b you still have to be tested after the 1st and before the 2nd...They told me that today..
We are going to the parks for 10 days after the cruise..that way if we get Covid we already did the cruise! The virus is slowing down here, how is it in Toronto. I hope someone schedules a meet and greet for the disboard people on the cruise..It would be nice to meet everyone.

Sounds good..although saying "saves money" and " Disney" in one sentence is funny...lol...
If you take a b2b you still have to be tested after the 1st and before the 2nd...They told me that today..
We are going to the parks for 10 days after the cruise..that way if we get Covid we already did the cruise! The virus is slowing down here, how is it in Toronto. I hope someone schedules a meet and greet for the disboard people on the cruise..It would be nice to meet everyone.

Yeah I choose WDW after the cruise as seemed a bit "safer". We did WDW in May and came home with covid so I didn't want to risk it. I'm just saying at the MCO Hyatt as flying in.

This came today!
image.jpg
Really miss the booklet that used to come. Now it just says check the app.

We got our clear to sail email today .

It’s coming fast now. We are driving down leaving next Friday . Taking our time so spreading It over 3 days.

I might have accidentally gave away our to 2 bigger suitcases. Kept moving them around , thought they were the super big ones we don’t use anymore because they are too big to fly with and have luggage free. Oops my husband showed me the other ones in the Christmas closet.

Always over pack any way and it’s just the 2 of us over 14 days. I can do it with the medium ones….lol

Trying to pack….Im an over packer…lol

We are doing B2B so I will have 2 Halloween nights and 2 pirate. Or do they only do Halloween? On the 3 day?

Since we are driving this time I will have 3 days at each end for that. I will probably have to wash somewhere in there I would guess but really don’t want too.

Getting excited!

Hope my second set of tags come before we leave since the B2B was a last minute thing.

Greetings all. This is the second sailing of my B2B on the Wish. Sailing solo.

Kevin

I know I posted on here yesterday where did my post go. It also said some posted 28 min ago nothing here.

I’m in packing mode. Bought a new suitcase today too.

We leave on Friday , taking 3 days to get to Florida. So we can stop places on the way. As in Walmarts, Target, Cracker Barrel if we see one. Things we don’t have here. We’ll do have Walmart but you have different stuff in your…lol

Getting excited. My husband surprised me and we are doing B2B .

My posts keep disappearing?

Getting excited now . We leave on Friday since we are driving down instead of flying. Our Arrive can stops Sept 30 so don’t have to worry about getting back into the country….lol

My posts keep disappearing?

Getting excited now . We leave on Friday since we are driving down instead of flying. Our Arrive can stops Sept 30 so don’t have to worry about getting back into the country….lol

I know. Its my last day in work today then I leave on Saturday flying Sunday then five days after in WDW. So excited

Reactions: NAB
Got my second set of luggage tags today for our second short leg.

They are both the same colour so better be careful I put the right ones on so my clothes don’t go missing….lol As it is I’m scared to lose something my husband has a CAP machine not sure if we need to take that with us and our meds for the B2B piece since we are changing cabins.

I haven't got anything so I assume being International and also travelling on the Resort to Port bus, I will be given them at the hotel/day of travel.

I haven't got anything so I assume being International and also travelling on the Resort to Port bus, I will be given them at the hotel/day of travel.
They are only tags , if they don’t show up before you leave home the porters at the port will make you one . Don’t worry. I forgot ours at home one year. They will just be plain white ones that won’t have your name just the cabin number.

Oh I noticed your taking the bus from the resort….you will have to tell the person picking up your luggage in the morning out of your room. Maybe you can ask the front desk if they have a tag before hand?
All you need to know is your cabin number so they can deliver it to your cabin.

They are only tags , if they don’t show up before you leave home the porters at the port will make you one . Don’t worry. I forgot ours at home one year. They will just be plain white ones that won’t have your name just the cabin number.

Oh I noticed your taking the bus from the resort….you will have to tell the person picking up your luggage in the morning out of your room. Maybe you can ask the front desk if they have a tag before hand?
All you need to know is your cabin number so they can deliver it to your cabin.
Thanks, they turned up the day before my flight. Just had my instacart delivery cancelled I'm guessing due to the supplies for Ian. I'm adding that to my list of things that aren't going to plan. I bought door magnets and left them at home...yay...:rolleyes2

Thanks, they turned up the day before my flight. Just had my instacart delivery cancelled I'm guessing due to the supplies for Ian. I'm adding that to my list of things that aren't going to plan. I bought door magnets and left them at home...yay...:rolleyes2
Glad you got them. Just sitting in our hotel room close to the port can’t wait until tomorrow.

we were going to get something for the door but ran out of time.

Guess we aren’t going to meet , so all safe travels today !

Enjoy the cruise!! 🎉

Guess we aren’t going to meet , so all safe travels today !

Enjoy the cruise!! 🎉
Thank you, you too! in the terminal now.

I asked about Hyperspace Lounge as its not on the app anymore. Apparently you don't need reservations now...missed that change.

Hope everyone enjoyed their extra 2 days!

We enjoyed them and loved watching the map on tv to see where we were heading.…lol I love sea days and Castaway Cay was so nice on the last day.

Ship was beautiful, some venues were pretty small for the crowds. I was told there was 3300 people on board can’t imagine when the ship is full.

Looking forward to our next one when ever that might be. Going to be on my favourite one…The Fantasy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter