Disney Wish, 3-night Bahamian, December 1-4, 2023

BPPHL2002

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

A thread for this cruise coming up this December!

I'm interested in getting to know shipmates and excited to experience a "normal" cruise. Our first DCL cruise on the Fantasy was in early 2022, and it was still under many COVID testing and distancing requirements. I'm looking forward to getting photos without masks this time.

My party will be my DH, me (Bre), and our 11-yr-old son. He'll be in sixth grade and old enough for Edge now. Any other families with tweens going? He'll be all about the AquaMouse!

I'm just starting to think about excursions and considering the Atlantis waterpark for the Nassau day, if we don't opt for just chilling on the ship. If you have any thoughts/experiences with Atlantis or other Bahamas excursions, I'd love to hear about them.

Other than that, I just hope to check out the Wish and get some nice weather, as we'll be coming from the mid-Atlantic where winter will just be setting in.

Who else is sailing on this cruise? Can't wait to set sail with everyone :flower1:

Hi! We are senior citizens, Tom and Bobbi, and we are on this cruise. We just got off the DVC Member Cruise on the Wish, and can’t wait to be on her again. We really enjoy DCL Merrytime cruises.

I have organized small Local Candy/savory treats Exchanges in the past. We use the Fish Extenders, or bags with loops to hang and hand out store bought treats from our area, state, whatever. On the Member Cruise we exchanged with a family from Ft Wayne Indiana. We are from Cape May NJ.

I would keep the number of folks in any group under 5, so this is not a huge commitment. We also write a few things about the Foods. You give enough for the family to share.

If you want to participate, send me a conversation with cabin information, how many in your cabin ( or family if you are in two cabins, for instance), and if there are any allergies.

@BPPHL2002, We did the Blue Lagoon dolphin encounter, and Atlantis water park excursions in the past with our extended family including grandchildren who were probably 8-12 when we did them. They were both lots of fun. It has been years, but we remember the fun.

Hi there! We actually just booked this cruise yesterday and are so excited! There are 4 of us in 2 cabins on deck 9. My SO (Bobby) and I (Lisa) are in our 50's from SC, and we're travelling with my parents (Dennis & Lucy) in their late 70's from FL. Bobby has only been on one cruise years ago and it was NCL, and only to WDW once 30 years ago so he is a Disney newbie. I can't wait to expose him to all the Disney magic he has been missing out on! :smickey:

Hi there! We actually just booked this cruise yesterday and are so excited! There are 4 of us in 2 cabins on deck 9. My SO (Bobby) and I (Lisa) are in our 50's from SC, and we're travelling with my parents (Dennis & Lucy) in their late 70's from FL. Bobby has only been on one cruise years ago and it was NCL, and only to WDW once 30 years ago so he is a Disney newbie. I can't wait to expose him to all the Disney magic he has been missing out on! :smickey:
We are Tom and Bobbi and we are in our late 70’s. Here we are with Captain Minnie

1694284215897.jpeg

Just wondering if there is any interest in the local snacks/candy exchange!

Last call!
Hi there, Bobbiwoz! Sorry to reply so late. I am a bit of a neighbor of yours, coming from Philly. Too similar to your treats, maybe? It's a great idea, though, to get some unique and different flavors from other areas!

I can't believe the cruise is so close. My family is so excited to see a new-to-us ship and visit Castaway again. Fingers and toes crossed for good weather for us. Take care!

Ok..I’m still game if anyone wants to exchange. Just send me a message here!

I am looking forward to seeing the ship decorated for the Holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter