Disney Wedding Photo Links!!

meagan you wedding was just beautiful, congratulations! i love your photos you gave me so many ideas for our photos there as were hoping to have our rehearsal dinner at the wilderness lodge. thanks for sharing.

Mr & Mrs. Byrne:
Paul and Sam, I just viewed your wedding photos. What a "magical" way to start your "happily ever after". Sam, you look beautiful!! Your bouquet was so unique. My neice is planning her wedding at the Jersey Shore for 09/06. I will definetly share your shells idea with her, if you don't mind. Paul, you also look very handsome. I see you celebrated your one year anniversary, congratulations! I hope the two of you still have that loving sparkle when you look into each others eyes. Thank you for sharing your very special day with your Disney friends. I am a DVC member and go often. I hope someday my husband and I can renew our vows at Disney.

Judy W

MEME...you're pictures are wonderful!!! You are just glowing with happiness, it made me smile just looking at your pictures. Thank you for sharing them!! :wave:

:cheer2: My intimate wedding pictures have arrived, Dave, our Disney photographer, took a lot of pictures I didn't realize how many he took (178 to be exact)!

Go to http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings

Fill in the following name and password information:
User Name: Bodeau / Deacon Wedding
Password: 1971

Glass Slipper said:
MEME...you're pictures are wonderful!!! You are just glowing with happiness, it made me smile just looking at your pictures. Thank you for sharing them!! :wave:

Meme, I would like to add to the above by saying how nice it was to FINALLY see some pictures of a "chocolate" wedding! :blush: :goodvibes I love to see anyone's wedding pictures, but it does my heart good to see a couple of my kind have such a beautiful wedding at Disney! :earboy2: Your DH is a handsome man and you are a beautiful woman! Again, how nice it was to see some wedding photos of "my" people. :cheer2:

MApigletfan said:
:cheer2: My intimate wedding pictures have arrived, Dave, our Disney photographer, took a lot of pictures I didn't realize how many he took (178 to be exact)!

Go to http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings

Fill in the following name and password information:
User Name: Bodeau / Deacon Wedding
Password: 1971

MApigletfan,
How was your wedding? After the ceremony did you do a dinner and have some dancing? I'm just curious because I thought that it was only a 20 minute ceremony and that was it.

The wedding was great Jess, we stayed at the cake cutting reception for about 1 hour, we had our toast then 1/2 hour with Mickey and Minnnie (which included the cake cutting, first dance and posed pictures), then after Mickey and Minnie left we had our mother/son dances, husband with his mom and then me and my boys. We then left to go have lunch at Portabello's Yacht Club and it was great. No dancing, we are not the dancing type, so the only dances were the first dance and the two mother/son dances. I have read that some intimate brides only had a 20 minute reception but not ours, in the contract it stated that the reception area was held for us for 1 hour.

we had a great time, we had a 2pm ceremony on the 21st november, then went to chef mickeys for dinner (had a great time) and did a wishes cruise in the evening.
just got round to uploading my photos.
www.snapfish.co.uk

user name/email address is karenangelatan@lycos.co.uk
and the password is karen
:bride:

Karen and Gary,

Thank you for sharing your wedding photos with a fellow Disney lover and Disney Vacation Club Member.

Every photo truly captured your joy and the magic of the day. My absolute favorite photo, is the one taken outside with the arch of greenery and Cinderella's Castle in the background.

My you both have a very long "happily ever after" marriage.

Your Disney Pal,
Judy Wypych

Your pics were beautiful, Melissa! Congrats on a lovely day...=) By the way, did you have a different cake at the Yachtsman steakhouse?

Thank you.

Yes we did 2 cake cuttings, because we were told you can no longer upgrade the intimate cake. So we did the standard intimate cake at the site (although they were able to make it plain without all the extra froufrou), and cut the whole thing up to try, and take back to the rooms. Then we we had our second and 'real' one at Yachtsman with the Mickey head cake. This one we saved the top layer of. It actually worked out better for us, as we'd hear it was close to $500 to upgrade the intimate cake, but it was only about $250 for a whole second 2 layer cake. The only thing was I wanted to put flowers on top of the mickey one but they discuraged it if we were planing on saving the top layer as it would put holes in it and wouldn't freeze as well, but I could have done so if I chose.

Melissa

melmel said:
Thank you.

Yes we did 2 cake cuttings, because we were told you can no longer upgrade the intimate cake. So we did the standard intimate cake at the site (although they were able to make it plain without all the extra froufrou), and cut the whole thing up to try, and take back to the rooms. Then we we had our second and 'real' one at Yachtsman with the Mickey head cake. This one we saved the top layer of. It actually worked out better for us, as we'd hear it was close to $500 to upgrade the intimate cake, but it was only about $250 for a whole second 2 layer cake. The only thing was I wanted to put flowers on top of the mickey one but they discuraged it if we were planing on saving the top layer as it would put holes in it and wouldn't freeze as well, but I could have done so if I chose.

Melissa

Who was your EM Melissa? I am upgrading my intimate cake to add snowflakes and sugar sand to make it sparkle. I believe its only $100 for my upgrade. At least thats all they added to my invoice. :confused3

I had Jennifer O'Leary. To be honest I think it's more a matter of asking on the right day of the week then anything else. Disney changes their minds sooo much it'll give you a headache to try to keep up. I think we did better in the end though because this way we got extra cake hehe.

Melissa

Our Intimate was under the "old" rules but our EM, Karen Serrette, upgraded our cake and it was $260 extra. It was really delicious and beautiful, and exactly what I wanted! It was huge too, we had tons left over.

47b5cf23b3127cce98548bd50a7200000007108AYsnLJk0aNv

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter