Disney wedding band engraving

Lurieh

Earning My Ears
Hey there folks,

My fiancee and I want to get a Disney related quotation engraved on our wedding bands. We were thinking we could either get half of a longer quote put on each ring, or the same short quote put on both rings.

Does anyone have any ideas of a good Disney related quote to put on a pair of wedding bands? It would probably have to be 20-30 characters long including spaces per ring.

I sort of like "Once upon a time..." It conveys a sense of history, while at the same time a feeling of looking into the future(the "..." sort of leaves you wanting to know more.

Thanks for the help!

Lurieh

"A dream is a wish your heart makes" from Cinderella
"So this is love
So this is what makes life divine" from Cinderella

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow" from Carousel of Progress

"I'll be your candle on the water" from Pete's Dragon

How about "Once Upon a Dream"? It kind of has that fairy tale feel to it too and it gives you the feeling that your dreams have come true :)

Thanks for the ideas guys! My fiancee LOVES Toy Story. "To infinity and beyond" is priceless! I really like the Cinderella quotes. "A dream is a wish..." is on the top of my list.

Keep 'em coming:bounce:

I don;t have any additional ideas, but think this is a great idea.

Yeah, we both love Disney and thought it would be unique to do something Disney themed. We may even have our jeweller put Mickey heads on our bands for that extra bit of flair.

Originally posted by Lurieh, "A dream is a wish..." is on the top of my list.
Well "to infinity, and beyond!" is at the top of my list! ;)

! My fiancee LOVES Toy Story. "To infinity and beyond" is priceless!
He's right. I love Toy Story so much, I actually came up with some ideas:

"Reach for the sky!" (Woody)

"I have been choosen." (the aliens from Toy Story)

My favorite from the Toy Story quotes is "to infinity, and beyond!"

Can anyone think of anymore quotes from Disney movies or attractions?
Like the poster below who thought of, "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow." DonnaS, that's a great quote! My fiance' and I both love the Carousel of Progress!

Diznee25

I am definitely using "to infinity, and beyond" on our rings! (Not that we'll be wearing them until I'm done with school, but it's good to plan ahead, right?) It's too cute and we both love Toy Story. Actually, it's the first movie we ever watched together...which makes it even more perfect.

my fiancee and i decided we would surprise one another with inscriptions on our wedding bands. he is a big toy story fan (especially buzz lightyear). i knew i would get "to infinity and beyond" on his band.

last night he asked me a few "leading" questions about what i wanted in my ring. i told him, during the convo, that i had already picked out what i was putting in his. it was something we have heard before and something we will continue to hear - but nothing that he would hear right now and automatically think of me.

i told him i wanted it to be something that, when he hears it in the future, is our special thing, because it is in the wedding band. does that make sense?

anyway... about three minutes go by (i'm making sausage / tomato sauce in the kitchen) and he says, "are you putting "to infinity and beyond," on my ring?"

and i was so stunned, i just said "how did you know," and of course as it turns out (very gift of the magi) he was thinking of putting the same thing in my ring!

so now neither of us can do it... because it has to be a surprise of course. but i can't think of what i want... i do want it to be a disney something... but i don't know.

i'd love to hear if anyone else has more suggestions. some things i've thought of:
  • "it's the truth, it's actual, everything is satisfactual"
  • we finish each others... sandwiches! ... that's what i was going to say
  • and they lived happily ever after
  • here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy

If you want to split a sentence between your two rings, you could put:

"Once upon a time....." (on one ring)

"....they lived happily ever after." (on the other ring)

I think that would be cute!

my fiancee and i decided we would surprise one another with inscriptions on our wedding bands. he is a big toy story fan (especially buzz lightyear). i knew i would get "to infinity and beyond" on his band.

last night he asked me a few "leading" questions about what i wanted in my ring. i told him, during the convo, that i had already picked out what i was putting in his. it was something we have heard before and something we will continue to hear - but nothing that he would hear right now and automatically think of me.

i told him i wanted it to be something that, when he hears it in the future, is our special thing, because it is in the wedding band. does that make sense?

anyway... about three minutes go by (i'm making sausage / tomato sauce in the kitchen) and he says, "are you putting "to infinity and beyond," on my ring?"

and i was so stunned, i just said "how did you know," and of course as it turns out (very gift of the magi) he was thinking of putting the same thing in my ring!

so now neither of us can do it... because it has to be a surprise of course. but i can't think of what i want... i do want it to be a disney something... but i don't know.

i'd love to hear if anyone else has more suggestions. some things i've thought of:
  • "it's the truth, it's actual, everything is satisfactual"
  • we finish each others... sandwiches! ... that's what i was going to say
  • and they lived happily ever after
  • here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy

That's to bad that you have the quote being a surprise is a requirement....since it seemed like the Toy Story one was a perfect fit. I wouldn't go with the sandwiches one from Frozen since that Prince ended up being a major jerk.

"And they lived...."

"...Happily ever after."

It's more "fairy tale" than Disney but I like it.

We had this quote on our wedding invitations, but it's sorta long for a ring:

“Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.”

A Whole New World or

Let me Share this Whole New World with You

Hakuna Matata

You just kissed yourself a princess - The Princess and the Frog

"Ohana" means family

All it takes is faith and trust

we have decided that his ring will have "to infinity..." on it
and mine will have "...and beyond"

and then we are each going to do a little something else, nothing big, that will be a surprise!

we both got a good laugh out of "sandwiches," but decided that we are more "toy story" than frozen.

thanks for your input, friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter