disney website question

mrsjmf

Earning My Ears
I opened an online account on the disney website, and I put all of my ressies in the 'my dining reservations' section, but when I log out and log back in, they are all gone! I have to search for them and re-add them every time. Am I missing a step? I do not see a 'save' button anywhere, and I just want to make sure I don't forget a ressie.

I opened an online account on the disney website, and I put all of my ressies in the 'my dining reservations' section, but when I log out and log back in, they are all gone! I have to search for them and re-add them every time. Am I missing a step? I do not see a 'save' button anywhere, and I just want to make sure I don't forget a ressie.

It doesn't save them. Once you get all of them pulled up there's a spot that says "send dining reservations". Put in your e-mail address and click on the send button. You'll get an e-mail that you can print out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter