• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Website not working?

I can open it fine. The Toy Story promo video that automatically plays on the main page is a pain though. It makes the page refresh after a few seconds and makes the page take longer to load before that refresh even happens. I have to open it and then wait to do anything until the video has had time to adjust itself. It's been that way for me since the Toy Story promo video was first added to their main page.

I think it's been intermittent lately.

I went to AAA to pay off my trip yesterday and the agent said the website was wonky all day long. It took a long time for her just to enter the payment.

I had issues sunday (was trying to price a room -- come on people you dont even make it easy for me to book a room!) but last few days has been ok.

it kicked me off last night in the middle of browsing my plans and now when I tried to log on its all in spanish!

I was having a terrible time with it yesterday trying to link my Dolphin reservation. Each time I clicked off the home page, it went to white. I just tried again and it worked perfectly and I was able to link the reservation. It seems to work on a moment by moment basis.

Yes, it just wouldn't load for me. And I am at the resort trying to check fast passes. Good thing my son has his iPhone.

I can't open anything on the site in Chrome but have no trouble using Internet Explorer.

Ohhhhh...so that answers my question about why I can't seem to purchase MemoryMaker. Guess I just keep trying. :(

Cleared all cookies, all form data etc. logged back on and it was in French lol. It didn't even dawn on me to just change the language at the top of the page :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter