• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Web Cameras

MichaelH

DIS Veteran/Disney Fan
I was wondering if anyone on the boards knows anything about the Disney Web Cameras? I used to look at them all the time and get my Disney fix. However, they have been down for a long time. I was wondering if they were going to put them back on-line.

Now that you mention it, I remember seeing them as well. I wonder what happened? Do you know the address MichaelH? Maybe they are down for uprades?! I'm grabbing at straws.

steven

I would always go to www.disney.com. I would then go to the parks link and they were listed there. Not sure what happened to them. I believe they had taken them down because they were having trouble. However, they have never put them back on-line.

I have e-mailed WDW about the web-cams several times. The last time was about 3 months ago. They said they would be back online shortly but that is what they have been saying now for 2 years..smjj

Tim Allen:
Yes, those are the ones we are referring to. However, the dates are over a year old. They took these offline and have not put the replacements in place yet..smjj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter