Disney Vlogs

I use to watch Wright Down Main Street but I am so tired of her whining and freaking out about mayo all the time. I seriously thinks she needs to see a shrink.
Yeah, no kidding.

Ok, Ok, she had a bad experience with mayo, we get it.

I stopped watching when she did a review on a sandwich and told them to hold the aoli, because she hates mayo, then reported that the sandwich was dry.

This is not exactly YouTube, but I love @brerknoll on TikTok! He is very sweet and offers some very chill morning livestreams from the park. I don't like a lot of the YouTubers who livestream but I love Jeremy -- just a very fun, relaxing community and he offers some great advice/responses to the people in his chat.

For those of you who don't like Wright Down Main Street, you must really hate For the Love of Vlogging. He hates every single thing. But, for some reason, he makes me laugh.

For those of you who don't like Wright Down Main Street, you must really hate For the Love of Vlogging. He hates every single thing. But, for some reason, he makes me laugh.
I’ve watched him a few times. Find him rather weird. Him and Kristin from Wright Down Main Street are siblings. Go figure.

He had one really good vlog about a month ago about the history of Pleasure Island.
I enjoyed that one.

The problem for me, is that group of friends…..Kristen, her brother, Nate, Promise, Sean, Maria, etc… are super annoying when they hang out together and are in each others videos. I like them all better when they’re making videos by themselves.

I’ve watched him a few times. Find him rather weird. Him and Kristin from Wright Down Main Street are siblings. Go figure.
They are??? I’m not really a fan of any of them. Even Nate from Paging Mr. Morrow, can’t exactly say why, but I don’t enjoy him as much anymore.

They are??? I’m not really a fan of any of them. Even Nate from Paging Mr. Morrow, can’t exactly say why, but I don’t enjoy him as much anymore.
I used to really like Nate when he’d meet up with Jackie, but it’s been over a few years now since they’ve hung out together. I guess she’s not part of that group.

They are not siblings. That is a running joke.

(They are from different states, have different parents, etc.)

They are not siblings. That is a running joke.

(They are from different states, have different parents, etc.)
I thought that at first too but then he was at the Poly with them for dinner when her family visited and if it is a joke then it has definitely run its course. I just figured they had different fathers.

I thought that at first too but then he was at the Poly with them for dinner when her family visited and if it is a joke then it has definitely run its course. I just figured they had different fathers.
They have caught themselves a couple of times and have given winks to the camera when talking about it.

It’s confusing. Maybe they’re family friends? She talked about growing up with her two sisters in her getting to know me video and then mentioned her brother with an exaggerated wink.

I will always refer to them as siblings anyways though cause I can never remember his name. Lol.

They have caught themselves a couple of times and have given winks to the camera when talking about it.
They’re both really weird. She’s way more annoying than he is. I don’t know if she has alot of people with her when she films but the amount of food that she shoves down her throat is disgusting.

I agree about Adam Hattan's cruise videos all being the same. He's better with a companion (Gary C or any of the others. I love when he joins Cheers Ears).

Also for those that have stopped watching AllEars, I'd encourage you to give them another go. They did struggle a bit after losing Molly, but I think their videos are better than ever now. I mainly love all the game ones: Monopoly, Hide-And-Seak, Game-Master, etc. They're really fun and unique. Their best-day-ever videos are also loads of fun.

Hide and Seek was pretty epic. I think whoever designed that one must be a fan of Jet Lag: The Game and similar YT competitions because while the premise was simple, they clearly put some thought into the game mechanics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter