Disney VISA Rewards Question

cinnamon01

Earning My Ears
I have the Chase Disney Visa card and have about 130 reward points. They are sending me something that is supposed to have a list of where I can use these(won't get until the end of the month!) but was wondering if anyone here can tell me what resaurants at the theme parks if any they can be used in. I already have my passes and lodging so I was hoping to use them at the parks for food. Anyone know??

You can use them anywhere that takes credit cards.

If you are staying on-sight I suggest you just use your KTTK card then use the rewards card to pay that down .That way you can have them take off the entire amount at one swipe.

Also don't forget your free photo at Epcot Meet and Greet for Disney Visa holders only.

Yep at WDW they can be used anywhere in the park that accepts credit cards and in DTD they can be used at any of the "disney" stores.

I used mine at the food court at POFQ to buy a refillable mug, at the starwars shop in MGM to buy a tshirt and at a store in pleasure island (don't know which it was) to buy another tshirt. Like someone else said you can use them at most places that take a credit card.

tricia.

You can use them at restaurants and stores in all the parks and Disney-owned resorts. I've heard you can't use the rewards card at Rainforest Cafe in AK or at some of the DTD places, but I've never tried. The Swan-Dolphin restaurants would also be out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter