Disney visa question/ discount at store wdw tickets

bellaally

DIS Veteran
Was wondering I know Disney visa gets 10% off at Disney stores and Disney stores sells wdw tickets do we get 10% off if we buy them from the store with our visa?

Was wondering I know Disney visa gets 10% off at Disney stores and Disney stores sells wdw tickets do we get 10% off if we buy them from the store with our visa?
Nope. You will pay the full price if you buy them at the Disney Store, no matter how you pay for them.

But you will get the 2%, correct?
Sure you would, if you have the premier card as the PP pointed out. But you can get discounted tickets at UT, use your Disney Visa, and get 1% back. Since the discount at UT is better than 1% on most tickets, you'll save money in the long run by going that route.

I know that right now Discover card has 5% back on theme park tickets...if you have one of them I ususally renew my AP when they have this deal the first time I had to write them to get the cashback but I got it no problem..since then never had a issue... but bought thru Disney online site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter