• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Visa Points

LoveMickey

<font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of
Hello,

My quesiton has to do with the points given by the new Disney Visa Card.

I know you have to order them a month or 2 in advance and they are given in $10 increments. Also you do not get change back, if you do not spend the dollars. ie, If you only spend $18.50 you do not get $1.50 back from the $20.

OK now for my question, do you tell the cruise line upon check in that you have these vouchers, or when you pay up at the end?

This is our first cruise and also the first time using these vouchers.

:D

We are cruising the Magic on 8/16 and will be bringing Disney Dollars earned from the Disney Visa card. I called one month in advance to redeem and was told it would take two weeks to get to me. Five days later we received our $$$. I intend on applying it to our onboard account at Guest Services once we get on the ship. I believe this should work because it's supposed to be used just as real money. This way we don't have to worry about not getting change back or any other hassles such as possibly losing the vouchers.

We use dthem on our 7/5 cruise. About midway through the cruise (when the desk was not busy) we took them and they applied them to our stateroom-it covered about 1/3 of our on baord credits!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter