Disney Visa Card Updated Restaurant Discounts

fieldfam4

Rob
We’re looking for updated list of wdw and Disney springs table service restaurants that offer a discount when using Disney Chase Visa card. Will any discounts be automatically applied to bill or do we have to say something to staff? Sorry if this is a stupid question or has been asked already. We’re finalizing our plans for August trip, our first trip in 7 years. Myself, wife, and 2 adult children going on trip that I’m calling our nostalgia tour!

Generally they will ask if there are any discounts when they take your order. Just let them know you have the Disney Visa and enjoy your meal.

We’re looking for updated list of wdw and Disney springs table service restaurants that offer a discount when using Disney Chase Visa card. Will any discounts be automatically applied to bill or do we have to say something to staff? Sorry if this is a stupid question or has been asked already. We’re finalizing our plans for August trip, our first trip in 7 years. Myself, wife, and 2 adult children going on trip that I’m calling our nostalgia tour!
They will not automatically give you the discount, but they do usually ask just before they bring out the check if you have any discounts. That's when you would mention that you are paying with a Disney Visa (or the rewards card), and they will add the discount to the bill.

As for the participating restaurants, they do change on occasion, but this is the current list:

10% Off Select Dining Locations Most Days14

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas
Boma – Flavors of Africa
Jiko – The Cooking Place (see restrictions)
Sanaa

Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas
Flying Fish (see restrictions)

Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Sebastian’s Bistro

Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood

Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Trail’s End Restaurant

Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Cítricos (see restrictions)
Grand Floridian Cafe
Narcoossee’s (see restrictions) (Closed for Refurbishment)

Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Olivia’s Cafe

Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Kona Cafe

Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
Boatwrights Dining Hall

Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Turf Club Bar and Grill

Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Whispering Canyon Cafe

Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Ale & Compass Restaurant

Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Tiffins Restaurant

Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
The Hollywood Brown Derby (see restrictions)

EPCOT®
Biergarten Restaurant (see restrictions)
Coral Reef Restaurant
Le Cellier Steakhouse
Rose & Crown Dining Room

Magic Kingdom® Park
Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen

I agree staff usually asks these days, but that was not always the case, so I'd say try to not to rely on being asked.

Also, there is some bit of inconsistency between staff when it comes to discounts IME. Some recently asked me for ID before they would apply the discount.

Helpful! Thanks very much!
No problem! Hope you enjoy your trip and the restaurants!

I agree staff usually asks these days, but that was not always the case, so I'd say try to not to rely on being asked.

Also, there is some bit of inconsistency between staff when it comes to discounts IME. Some recently asked me for ID before they would apply the discount.
Oh wow! I've never had them ask for ID. Usually they don't even need to see the card before applying the discount. I'm sure if I said I was eligible and then attempted to pay with a different card, there would be an issue. But, just telling them I'm paying with my Disney Visa or rewards card has been sufficient for them to add the discount.

Just to clarify, I can use my Disney Rewards Card and still get the discount? I thought that I had to use the Disney Credit Card.

Just to clarify, I can use my Disney Rewards Card and still get the discount? I thought that I had to use the Disney Credit Card.
Yes, you can use the Disney Rewards Card for the discount as well.

I used my Disney Rewards Card at Boma in May and did not get a discount. I believe the discount is only for the credit card.
That has not been my experience. I have gotten the discount paying with the Rewards card. If the restaurant offers a discount for Disney Visa, it is supposed to offer it whether you pay with the Rewards Card or the actual Disney Visa. Here is the fine print from the rewards website (see part in bold):

Offer and offer elements including, but not limited to, participating locations and eligible food and beverages, are subject to availability, capacity limitations, closures, and additional restrictions and exclusions, may change or be canceled without notice, and are not guaranteed. Offer excludes alcoholic beverages, select new food and beverage offerings, merchandise, tobacco, room service, holiday buffets, tax and gratuity. Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card at time of purchase for full amount of purchase. Discount valid at the following restaurant locations: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas: Boma – Flavors of Africa, Jiko – The Cooking Place (see restrictions), and Sanaa; Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas: ESPN Sports Club and Flying Fish (see restrictions); Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: Sebastian’s Bistro; Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort: Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood; Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground: Trail’s End Restaurant; Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Citricos (see restrictions), Grand Floridian Cafe, and Narcoossee’s (see restrictions); Disney’s Old Key West Resort: Olivia’s Cafe; Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Kona Cafe; Disney’s Port Orleans Resort: Boatwrights Dining Hall; Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa: The Turf Club Bar and Grill; Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: Whispering Canyon Cafe; Disney’s Yacht Club Resort: Ale & Compass Restaurant; Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park: Tiffins; Disney’s Hollywood Studios®: The Hollywood Brown Derby (see restrictions); Epcot®: Biergarten Restaurant (see restrictions), Coral Reef Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse, and Rose & Crown Dining Room; Magic Kingdom® Park: Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen; and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex: ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill. For locations where it is noted to see restrictions, the discount does not apply to the following dates: 10/10/22, 10/31/22, 11/24/22, 12/24/22, 12/25/22, 12/31/22, 1/1/23, 2/14/23, 2/20/23, 4/9/23, 5/14/23, 5/29/23, 6/18/23, 7/4/23, and 9/4/23. Subject to restaurant availability, operating hours and closures. Reservations may be required. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts or promotions. Separate Theme Park admission and Theme Park reservation may be required. Discount is for personal use only and may not be transferred or resold.

Does anyone know if there are restrictions on lunch or dinner. I thought le cellier was lunch only but I am not seeing that restriction.

Does anyone know if there are restrictions on lunch or dinner. I thought le cellier was lunch only but I am not seeing that restriction.
Disney Food Blog reports lunch only, but don't know how up to date that is. Trying to figure that out too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter