• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Visa--At Parks

boxer

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
Can you apply--and then use immediately--the Disney Visa Card (the one with the $200 Gift Card offer)??? We forgot to apply for our trip next week, and thought maybe we could just do it on-site, and get the card number immediately to start using.

Not sure if it can work that way........... but you could inquire about overnight delivery (whether they pay or you pay for it)

I think you have to spend a certain amount on the card within three months to get the bonus. It doesn't come until after you get the statement for the month where you spent whatever the minimum is.

Is it actually a $200 gift card or a $200 statement credit?
Maybe the kiosks at Disney Springs actually has a gift card and oh wouldn’t have to wait.
When we got ours it was a statement credit.

I'm pretty sure the Disney Visa Kiosk at Disney Springs has the capability to issue cards right there. There is also a kiosk in MK between the Riverboat entrance & Haunted Mansion. Not sure if they can issue the cards at that one though. I think there is at least one spot in EPCOT too but I'm not sure exactly where but possibly somewhere near the American Adventure Pavilion.

Its a $200 gift card...I signed up back in July...I had to spend $500 in the first 3 months...I received the gift card about a week AFTER the 90 day spending period...Used it to pay for my MVMCP in December!

I am a like 7 year Disney Visa credit card owner and I highly recommend it. We have been saving up points for three years and paid $1300 of our tickets for this trip with points. Totally worth it!

I signed up this fall (maybe July or August) and I got a $200 statement credit. I should have about $350 in rewards built up for our January trip though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter