Disney VIDEO of the Day :)

Lights_Out

"With the lights out, it's less dangerous"
Hey all, I just got the green light from the mods to create this thread! :goodvibes

I have a whole list of favorite'd Disney World and Disneyland videos on my youtube account and I wanted to create a thread where we can all share these wonderful videos :wizard:

Please follow these rules:
1. Videos must be family friendly (ie. no profanity, lewd behavior, etc.)
2. You may post more than 1 video a day, but please be careful not to flood the forum (double posts)
3. Videos must be Disney related (obviously :laughing: )
4. It doesn't have to be a video uploaded by you! It can be uploaded by anyone.
5. Videos can be from any video hosting site, but preferably YouTube or Vimeo.

and lastly, please try to include a brief description of the video along with your post!

Let's have some fun! :woohoo:

Pearl Selection - Mitsukoshi, Japan Pavilion, EPCOT

HD - New (Mar 21, 2011) Haunted Mansion Interactive Queue - Disney's Magic Kingdom

HD - Disney Restaurant Review - Blue Bayou (Disneyland, CA)

Enjoy! :smickey:

I watched this whole thing last night! It is a great report/video. Fun group of kids.

I also watched the whole thing last night...I loved the intro with the castle and fireworks. :thumbsup2 Their videos made me want to make one when I go in May, but all I've got is a Kodak Play Sport, and I'm very inexperienced at shooting video. Plus, I don't wanna miss out on stuff by taking videos all the time. But, when the time comes, who knows, maybe I'll work up the nerve.

I also watched the whole thing last night...I loved the intro with the castle and fireworks. :thumbsup2 Their videos made me want to make one when I go in May, but all I've got is a Kodak Play Sport, and I'm very inexperienced at shooting video. Plus, I don't wanna miss out on stuff by taking videos all the time. But, when the time comes, who knows, maybe I'll work up the nerve.
I think the key is to not shoot alot of videos when riding an attraction! That would distract from the experience unless you've been on that ride a lot.

And always have a steady hand!

Have a wonderful trip! :wizard: We're going in May too! :teeth:

I think the key is to not shoot alot of videos when riding an attraction! That would distract from the experience unless you've been on that ride a lot.

And always have a steady hand!

Have a wonderful trip! :wizard: We're going in May too! :teeth:

Thanks for the tips! :)

If you take any video on your May trip, be sure to post it here!

^Well you did a great job! Looks like you guys had a great time :)

HD - PCHD Disney World Christmas - Day 1 - Another great vacation video!

Now I'm in the process of watching these...so far so good :thumbsup2 Does anyone know how to get that awesome intro that's probably at the beginning of most newer Disney DVD's with the castle and fireworks into their home-made videos? I would LOVE to use it for any videos I end up making for my trip...

Most likely they just cut out that part from a Disney movie video file.

You can also download it from youtube ( http://youtu.be/XhLrlhFzAjA?hd=1 ), but you might have to convert it if your video editing software can't handle .mp4 or .flv files

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter