Disney Vera Bradley

I had thought they said you could only buy this at the store in Disney springs in person, but I see people mentioning calling and/or ordering from this pattern? How are you doing that? I would love something (or a couple of somethings :D) from this print, but I won't be to Disney until late October and I don't think we'll be going to Disney Springs that short trip, so I had thought I was out of luck.

I had thought they said you could only buy this at the store in Disney springs in person, but I see people mentioning calling and/or ordering from this pattern? How are you doing that? I would love something (or a couple of somethings :D) from this print, but I won't be to Disney until late October and I don't think we'll be going to Disney Springs that short trip, so I had thought I was out of luck.

It was mentioned, but not loudly, that you could phone in orders to the store. I called in the am but did not get through, then I managed to get through in the afternoon and ordered over the phone. They were very quick and organized, package arriving today. I'm happy I did because my daughter was in the store Saturday at noon and almost no stock left. I'm sure when they replenish the stock you can place a phone order, you will just have to call to check on their stock.

It was mentioned, but not loudly, that you could phone in orders to the store. I called in the am but did not get through, then I managed to get through in the afternoon and ordered over the phone. They were very quick and organized, package arriving today. I'm happy I did because my daughter was in the store Saturday at noon and almost no stock left. I'm sure when they replenish the stock you can place a phone order, you will just have to call to check on their stock.
Well that's a bummer, I might have called. I would have liked a cosmetic bag and tote. I assume there is no way to know stock other than to call? I don't see myself taking the time to call every day or so just to check! Well, saves me money I guess.

By the way, what is the number, just in case I decide to try? Did I miss it somewhere on here?

Does anyone know if the Vera Bradley bags can be washed? I bought a backpack in some sort of fabric material several years ago, and the white bits are starting to go a little yellow. Can I through it in the washing machine?

Yes, I have a couple VB's that I wash. I do take the cardboard bottom liner out first, and I do not put mine in the dryer. I just air dry them and they come out great.

I will not buy anymore of them though as I feel like for the prices charged, they should be more sturdy/washer friendly without taking out cardboard (of all things) as they do not tell you to take it out before washing. It's only paper for goodness sake!

Well that's a bummer, I might have called. I would have liked a cosmetic bag and tote. I assume there is no way to know stock other than to call? I don't see myself taking the time to call every day or so just to check! Well, saves me money I guess.

By the way, what is the number, just in case I decide to try? Did I miss it somewhere on here?

(407) 828-0040 to order from store. They only have lanyards and blankets left. Just saw a picture of blanket and ended up ordering one. Salesman did confirm more stock would eventually come. I saw the picture of it on eBay where someone has listed the $65 blanket for $199! When it's still available.

Hoping I can scoop up a few items of the new pattern when I go for Christmas. I would think they would have more stock by then.

(407) 828-0040 to order from store. They only have lanyards and blankets left. Just saw a picture of blanket and ended up ordering one. Salesman did confirm more stock would eventually come. I saw the picture of it on eBay where someone has listed the $65 blanket for $199! When it's still available.

Thanks, I saved the number and if I somehow get wind they have more stock I might try to call. Wish we could get over there during our October trip, but it's such a pain getting to DS and my boys don't want to go at all - plus its a quick trip down for us. I would hate to take the time and find out they don't have any in stock, anyway.

I broke down and ordered the blanket too. Free Shipping is at $75, so I got the lanyard just to save on shipping as it was $8 under $75.

Last edited:
Has anyone been to the VB store lately? I was curious what was still in stock if any.

Last time I went it was only the blankets left. I could've beat myself up for not going when the design was first released. As I live in the UK, I gave in and ordered the backpack from a reseller as it's the only way I'll be able to get it. I panicked a bit after placing the order as I realised how many bad reviews they had though, but I received the backpack yesterday, so at least I've got that. I also bought a hipster from the store of the old design as they still had a few of them left.

Has anyone been to the VB store in Disney Springs lately? Is the new paisley pattern back in stock? Also, anyone know the approx shipping cost? Thanks.

I was as the store about a week ago. They only had blankets in stock in the new pattern and had no definite information about when more would arrive. As someone else commented, it did save me money!

Vera Bradley at Disney Springs®
1520 E. Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
(407) 828-0040

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter