Disney Vacation Videos 1971-2021 (Yearly Planning Videos Have Ended)

This thread is amazing. Now to decide which video to use to let my lil' guy know he's going to the House of Mouse for the first time. (Open to suggestions, don't really love the 2014 DVD)

Added a new video.

1981 - Around The World Today

It is like WDW Today in room information channel

There was an hour long video on YouTube a while ago about Disney World secrets. I thought I had bookmarked it, but must have forgotten. I can't seem to find it using the search feature on YT. Anyone remember this one and have a link?

Like others have said how the heck did I just find this now ?? So glad I did though. Thanks so much for doing this. Looking through the thread I don't see anything for AK...opening ceremony 1998...any other milestones for that park.

Would love to see those. Thanks again Great job :thumbsup2

EDIT-- Woo Hoo just made my own milestone 11,000 posts !

2014 - Disney Magical Express Bus Video (Poor video/audio)
http://youtu.be/kGkZ5TO3Ge4

Just found this video. The only video including the whole video tho the audio is hard to hear and they move the camera around. Better then nothing. :thumbsup2

Hope they come out with a new video as this one is BORING!!
It's mostly a big commercial of Disney selling you things.
Bring back the fun characters on vacation.

2014 - Disney Magical Express Bus Video (Poor video/audio)
http://youtu.be/kGkZ5TO3Ge4

Just found this video. The only video including the whole video tho the audio is hard to hear and they move the camera around. Better then nothing. :thumbsup2

Hope they come out with a new video as this one is BORING!!
It's mostly a big commercial of Disney selling you things.
Bring back the fun characters on vacation.

Good thing we have this thread to fire up an older version when we board in 2 weeks. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter