Disney Vacation Videos 1971-2021 (Yearly Planning Videos Have Ended)

last year someone posted a compiled list of Disney videos from the opening day video to the current years vacation planning video. They had the YouTube links for all of them and I cannot find the thread. Anybody remember it and can help me find it?

Had to bump the thread cause the WDW Today video above is great to have on your tv to get that Disney resort feel at home. Really easy if you have a Ruku or an Apple TV. :)

These are really cool ArielRae! Thank you for posting - and since I was not a member of this forum when you first posted, thanks for bumping! :thanks:

Anyone have the old or new Mickey Mouse in room cartoon loop. You know the channel that plays the Duffy bedtime story in the evenings. Just want the cartoons no Duffy tho. :goodvibes DS really loves watching it there and in my searching I haven't found it.

image.jpeg
Anyone have the old or new Mickey Mouse in room cartoon loop. You know the channel that plays the Duffy bedtime story in the evenings. Just want the cartoons no Duffy tho. :goodvibes DS really loves watching it there and in my searching I haven't found it.

Last time we were there, these (image attached) were the cartoons shown. If this is what you are looking for, I found this awesome dvd at Target! :)

Thank you for posting, these are an excellent way to pass some time (and reminisce along the way) while counting down days! So much has changed, things I never got to experience, things I miss, and so much to look forward to.

Thank you for keeping this thread!

Is this the video you get if you order from wdw? I ordered a month ago and haven't received. Guess I can watch here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter