• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Vacation Club Members Only Cruise

pepples22

Mouseketeer
Hi all, :wave2:

We just got an email about members only dvc cruise, it sounds great. We have never cruised before. I have questions and wondered if you can help: -
  • Can you use cash to purchase rather than points? If paying cash, when do dvc need the full amount?
  • How often does the cruises for members happen?
  • How quick do/if they sell out?

Any pictures of the rooms would be great to see. Also any other information would be helpful. :goodvibes

Thanks

Donna

Yes you can use cash but I do not know the deadlines.

Member cruises used to be once a year but this year they did 2 September and January.

We haven't done it however I did price it up once and it was quite bait more expensive than a regular 4 night cruise. So the gifts are not really free!

They used to sell out quickly but I know until recently they were still promoting the January one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter