Disney Trivia

Yeah I'll give you that, it's B.Jones and #82 but that was close enough :)

Yeah I'll give you that, it's B.Jones and #82 but that was close enough :)

Awesome!

In the queue for Tower of Terror, there is a pair of glasses sitting on a table. What is the significance of this?

Awesome!

In the queue for Tower of Terror, there is a pair of glasses sitting on a table. What is the significance of this?

Is it from an episode of the Twilight Zone? I know they have lots of props and stuff from the show in the queue, but I'm not super familiar with the show, so I'm not sure....

Is it from an episode of the Twilight Zone? I know they have lots of props and stuff from the show in the queue, but I'm not super familiar with the show, so I'm not sure....

OOoh, i know this. Are they the pair of glasses from the episode where the guy wants to read, and every one of his distractions disappear, making that everybody on earth. Then his reading glasses break. Are those glasses the one you're talking about?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter