HairyChest

DIS Veteran
I was looking at Disney Treasure room themes (I want to pick my stateroom by the theme I want) and I saw this video of the potential art on the headboards of every level stateroom that wasn’t announced yet. Looks so good! Are all these different themes for each stateroom true? I hadn’t seen any announcements by Disney of any other themes other than Aladdin & Lion King for the staterooms.

I was looking at Disney Treasure room themes (I want to pick my stateroom by the theme I want) and I saw this video of the potential art on the headboards of every level stateroom that wasn’t announced yet. Looks so good! Are all these different themes for each stateroom true? I hadn’t seen any announcements by Disney of any other themes other than Aladdin & Lion King for the staterooms.

I think this person is just ruminating; if you watch their encanto portion they say as much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter