Disney transfer back to airport

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
Hi :)

We arrive honolulu then go to waikiki beach
From there to aulani

I was wondering when we leave aulani but go straight to the airport do disney provide transfers?

If so the cost please

Many thanks

No, there is no Disney transportation to the airport. Speedi Shuttle is their recommended transportation option last I knew. Three of us used it inbound on one trip and were happy with it. People on this forum have also recommended Charley's Taxi. Happy planning and enjoy your trip.

We took SpeediShuttle from and to the airport and it worked out fine. If you opt for Charley's taxi, make sure you take into account how much luggage you have. We took Charley's taxi to and from Germaine's luau and they were fine (except the driver there was kind of a jerk, but that's a different story). They accommodated 6 of us and my mom's wheelchair (folded) in a minivan, but we never would have made it to and from the airport with all out luggage unless they have something bigger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter