Disney Tokyo Popcorn Bucket Hunt

Little Mouse

Earning My Ears
Im on a hunt for any Disney Tokyo popcorn buckets!! Im looking for any Halloween, or Christmas buckets. Can anyone help me in my search ?:worship: Thanks

Thanks FreePixie!! I got ahold of Miwa at Disney Dream Store from Japan like you suggusted i do. And she found me 4 TD popcorn buckets. Three (3) Halloween buckets & one (1) Christmas bucket. Shes an amazing person!! Very nice& helpful like you said. So i just wanted to say thank you so much for letting me know about her Facebook page. your the best!!!:cheer2:

Thanks FreePixie!! I got ahold of Miwa at Disney Dream Store from Japan like you suggusted i do. And she found me 4 TD popcorn buckets. Three (3) Halloween buckets & one (1) Christmas bucket. Shes an amazing person!! Very nice& helpful like you said. So i just wanted to say thank you so much for letting me know about her Facebook page. your the best!!!:cheer2:

No problem :thumbsup2 I love Miwa, she is super helpful and awesome!!

Yes i think Miwa is awesome!! She has found me just about every TD popcorn bucket that i'v asked her for. I just got another shipment from her the other day. I really can't thank you enough for letting me know about her.
I really wish i could get over there to seeTokyo Disney Sea & Disneyland for myself. I'm working on it though..lol.popcorn::

Yes i think Miwa is awesome!! She has found me just about every TD popcorn bucket that i'v asked her for. I just got another shipment from her the other day. I really can't thank you enough for letting me know about her.
I really wish i could get over there to seeTokyo Disney Sea & Disneyland for myself. I'm working on it though..lol.popcorn::

Yeah it is a dream of mine to get to TDL and TDS, but until then, it is fun to buy cute things and dream :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter