• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney to SeaWorld/Universal

crashton

Earning My Ears
My wife and are will be staying at the Port Orleans Riverside Resort and will not have a rental car. We would like to go to Sea World one of the days we are there and Universal Studios on another. Can Disney help us find transportation to these parks? Or possibly Sea World or Universal provides a shuttle? What is the best option/value?

We will be using Mears for our day trip to Sea World. From what the guy at Mears told me...you call them at least 24 hours from the day you're going. They will pick you up and take you to the park. You can either schedule your pick up time to go back to your resort, or call them 2 hours before you want to be picked up at Sea World (or Universal). The cost is $12 pp, round trip. The phone number is (407) 423-5566. He also told me that the first pickup to go is 8:00am. Later in the day, shuttles leave the parks every half hour until 11:30PM (I think that's the time) Good luck and have a great time!:D

None of the parks...(WDW...US/IOA...or Sea World) provide transportation.
You have three** options:

Mear's as has been discussed..not the most luxurious of modes but definetly the most economical for two people.

Taxi...more expensive...and not highly recommended

Towncar...more expensive and very nice.

**Another option is Lynx....it is a local public transportation service (aka city bus type of thing)....that costs under $2 per person...you can do a search for this....there was a discussion awhile back.....takes much longer....and is somewhat difficult to figure out....IMHO.

Have an EXCELLENT :bounce: time!!!

Thank you both for your help. I believe that Mears is actually what is bringing us to the Disney Resort and did the last time we went to Disney so we'll probably use them. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter