Disney to scrap plans for 5th gate, new DVC, Star Wars Land...

kassonvike

Mouseketeer
...and spend the money to build web and mobile applications that actually work. Sorry. So frustrated. Trying to plan two trips and my itinerary page on the web won't even open, I book a dining reservation through mobile app and I get en email confirmation but the app says try again and the reservation is not linked. Now I need to manually link that reservation back into my trip but that page won't load either. The few pages that actually do open, take 2-3 minutes. In this day and age that is CRAZY!

How can a company with billions of dollars and known for innovation have this HORRIBLE of IT.

How can a company with billions of dollars and known for innovation have this HORRIBLE of IT.

I ask myself this every time I log on to the website/mobile site/app....how hard could it be to hire a competent IT company to manage everything. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter