• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney tickets with Airmiles

oceanwave

Mouseketeer
I'm looking to purchase our 10 day park hopper tickets with Airmiles for our trip next year and want to make our park reservations. Does anyone know ff we end up not taking our trip how long are the tickets valid for? Will we be able to use them on another trip? Lastly, can they also be used to upgrade to an annual pass if and when Disney starts selling them again? And does this have to be done at the park or can it be done over the phone before the trip?

Are they the dated tickets? IE you purchase them for the specific days you will be there? You can (at least) use the value towards new tickets. I am not sure if you can do anything more though. I'm sure someone else will be along with that.

You can upgrade your 10 day ticket to an annual pass over the phone once linked to your MDE. I'm not sure about your other question though. I think that they retain their value, and you'd be able to apply that value towards the purchase of new tickets later on, however, I'm not sure if you'd be able to keep it as a "10 day hopper" unless the dates you want to go cost the same amount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter