• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney tickets- best place to buy

minniemosa

Mouseketeer
Hi were is the best place to buy Disney tickets? I knew about some sites but can’t find them. Any help will be appreciate!

Hi were is the best place to buy Disney tickets? I knew about some sites but can’t find them. Any help will be appreciate!
It depends on the tickets that you're interested in purchasing. Use the calculator on touring plans to determine who has the best price for your situation. Keep in mind that special pricing changes from time to time. The best pricing today may not be the best price next week, so always check just prior to purchasing.

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/ticket-calculator

Interesting. Didn't know that ticket comparison site existed. Now if I can only remember it when I next need to buy tickets!

One year I got lucky and Southwest Vacations had a 6 day for the price of a 3 day. Other than that It's just getting 6% back on giftcards and buying through Disney for me.

Lots of good information here. I'll have to remember for next year. This year I have a AP. Is there a way to save this post somewhere?

Can someone please tell me how to bookmark this page
It really depends on the browser that you are using. Each one has its own way for bookmarking or "add to favorites". The problem is that if you don't know how to bookmark, you also don't know how to retrieve it later.

I suggest Googling or referring to the help section on your browser bar.

Y’all. Math is not my strong suit. Can someone tell me if I’m better off to do a 4 day (non park hopper) througha site like UT or cash in at Best Buy with swagbucks for Disney gcs and buy through Disney? No credit cards. Just PayPal cash through swagbucks.

Y’all. Math is not my strong suit. Can someone tell me if I’m better off to do a 4 day (non park hopper) througha site like UT or cash in at Best Buy with swagbucks for Disney gcs and buy through Disney? No credit cards. Just PayPal cash through swagbucks.
Cash is cash, no matter where it is spent. So it would come down to what you would earn from SB by scanning your QR code at BB. Right now it's, what? 500 SB for every $50 purchase? That's the equivalent of $5 per purchase. If you were to purchase online from Disney using a Disney GC, you would get a $20 discount over the gate price for purchasing in advance and you would get $5 worth of SB per $50 BB purchase of Disney GCs. A 4-day base ticket w/tax would run $385 on the Disney website, which requires 8 trips to BB for 8 $50 GCs. That's 8 x $5 SB or $40 worth of SB for one 4-day base ticket. Your overall savings would be $60 for one ticket.

Looking at UT, the savings on one 4-day base ticket is about $43 off of the gate price.

There's your math.

It depends on the tickets that you're interested in purchasing. Use the calculator on touring plans to determine who has the best price for your situation. Keep in mind that special pricing changes from time to time. The best pricing today may not be the best price next week, so always check just prior to purchasing.

https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/ticket-calculator
Do you know if Boardwalk ticketing is a legit company? I tried looking it up and it seems they disappeared for a while, but they are the cheapest according to touring plans.

Cash is cash, no matter where it is spent. So it would come down to what you would earn from SB by scanning your QR code at BB. Right now it's, what? 500 SB for every $50 purchase? That's the equivalent of $5 per purchase. If you were to purchase online from Disney using a Disney GC, you would get a $20 discount over the gate price for purchasing in advance and you would get $5 worth of SB per $50 BB purchase of Disney GCs. A 4-day base ticket w/tax would run $385 on the Disney website, which requires 8 trips to BB for 8 $50 GCs. That's 8 x $5 SB or $40 worth of SB for one 4-day base ticket. Your overall savings would be $60 for one ticket.

Looking at UT, the savings on one 4-day base ticket is about $43 off of the gate price.

There's your math.

Thank you! I promise I’m reasonably intelligent :laughing:

Do you know if Boardwalk ticketing is a legit company? I tried looking it up and it seems they disappeared for a while, but they are the cheapest according to touring plans.

Yes, they are a legitimate company. For what ever reason, they did disappear for a short time a year or so ago. I've used them in the past and would not hesitate to use them again. Also, keep in mind that touring plans would not advocate a company on their site that they have not fully vetted so as to not cause issues for their users. Good luck!

Yes, they are a legitimate company. For what ever reason, they did disappear for a short time a year or so ago. I've used them in the past and would not hesitate to use them again. Also, keep in mind that touring plans would not advocate a company on their site that they have not fully vetted so as to not cause issues for their users. Good luck!
Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter