• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney themed snacks

Hoping1229

Earning My Ears
We are leaving in two weeks and I’m getting more excited by the day. DH hasn’t been since he was little, I haven’t been since high school, and it will be the first trip for DS(3) and DD(18 months).

We will need a plethora of snacks to occupy our kids during travel (flying from Ohio) and curb the gimmies when we are in the parks as well. I’m planning on bringing most of this when we leave so my main question is what snacks have you all seen that are Disney themed? I’ve seen Mickey shaped goldfish crackers and veggie chips and that got me thinking that this would be the time to go all out on some fun snacks. Any others out there? Less processed, simple ingredients, low sugar and/or organic snacks are preferred. I will not be having perishable groceries delivered but I will order some snacks online beforehand.

Thanks!

Mickey Munch Mix
MickeyMouseSnackMix.jpg

Mickey-Mouse-Trail-Mix-Final-Product.jpg

Hugs
Mel

Fill some baggies with snacks you would normally eat and create some disney bag toppers for them.
Examples :
Nemo
Gold fish
Little Nemo bag topper.

Cars
Veggie Fuel Rods (crackers)
Cars Bag Topper

Chip and Dale
Veggie Chips
Chip and Dale bag topper

A few disney snacks I've seen.
81G8alKbdvL._SX355_.jpg

Minnie/Mickey Muffins
etc.

Google Free Disney bag toppers

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
I've occasionally seen fruit and veggie pouches with Disney characters on them (oftentimes by the baby food), character fruit snacks, character dried fruit packs, Walmart sometimes has cut up fruit, cheese, and pretzel packs with Mickey on them, Dollar Tree sometimes has apple and orange juice with Donald on the bottle, there are also little juices with a character head topper at gas stations or in a 6 pack at some grocery stores. I also made my own gummy fruit snacks and lollipops using Disney character molds.

I've occasionally seen fruit and veggie pouches with Disney characters on them (oftentimes by the baby food), character fruit snacks, character dried fruit packs, Walmart sometimes has cut up fruit, cheese, and pretzel packs with Mickey on them, Dollar Tree sometimes has apple and orange juice with Donald on the bottle, there are also little juices with a character head topper at gas stations or in a 6 pack at some grocery stores. I also made my own gummy fruit snacks and lollipops using Disney character molds.

Now that I read your list I realize I have seen more of these snacks than I thought. I’ll have to make a few stops this week and see what I find. Thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter