Disney Themed ceramic tiles

goofyfan4life

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where to find 4in by 4in or any size ceramic tiles with Disney characters. I am redoing a bathroom and would like to use them as a boarder in a shower. I have tried searching the internet with no luck.

I have never seen Disney tiles but if you go to Pintrest you can find some you can make.
Do a search for Coaster tiles. They give directions on how to seal the tiles to use as coaster so I think you would be able to use them on the walls. I wouldn't use them in the tub or shower but they would most likely work on the other walls. Maybe use the plain ones in the shower and on the walls with a few character tiles interspersed.
Or you can go to a ceramics studio and paint your own then have them glazed. Those would work in the shower. You could probably pay for the person who runs the shop to do them for you too. Ask if they have kiln safe decals with Disney characters.

Kemper Thomas ceramic tiles. They came plain, with calendars and with thermometers. Pick ones that show almost no wear to the paint. These were cold painted and it flakes off easily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter