Disney theme park

Enormous! Really, first google map the area and look at just how big the entire WDW is. There are 4 theme parks, all pretty far away from each other. Each needs a minimum of one day to just touch upon what they have to offer. There are themed resorts to stay at, each with their own activities. Throw in Downtown Disney, golf courses (both Mini-golf and professional level golfing), water parks and sports area and you have a small window into what Disney is about.

My advise it to research, read, and talk to others who have been to Disney World. Then go explore for yourself!

I wouldn't expect a response from this person. If you look at her(?) posts here they are a lot of of the same. I Googled the username and got a ton of hits at all the of social networking sites with the same username and the exact same avatar.

I think she(?) has or is starting a wedding planning company and hasn't figured out how to work the system.

So OP if you are a real person who wants some WDW advice you are going to have to be a lot more specific in your posts. As for promoting your business here, its up to the mods to decide whether you cross any lines.

I wouldn't expect a response from this person. If you look at her(?) posts here they are a lot of of the same. I Googled the username and got a ton of hits at all the of social networking sites with the same username and the exact same avatar.

I think she(?) has or is starting a wedding planning company and hasn't figured out how to work the system.

So OP if you are a real person who wants some WDW advice you are to have to be a lot more specific in your posts.

Yeah, I didn't feel like calling Troll this early in the morning. It smelled funny, so I went and checked its other posts.

It does seem that it's taking it's time though, not trying to draw unnecessary attention to itself... unlike most spam posters who go crazy their first day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter