• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney the week of July 8th

pmcneff

November 2015 WDW trip!
who will be joining us during that time!! we will be at the POP and will have a group of 8 spending the week. we booked this back in Nov '11 so it has been a long strange journey but a fun one.

We're there part of your week. We arrive on 7/6 and leave on 7/10. Have a great trip - we are down to the final countdown!:cool1:

We will be there July 8th through 15th at Bonnet Creek!! I can't wait! I mean really I can't take it anymore!! :banana:

We will be there from July 7th-13th at AoA. This is our 2nd trip. Loved POP last year.

We will be staying off-site, rented a townhouse at Windsor Hills. 2 adults and 5 kids from 7/8 to 7/14

July 10-15 at hilton bonnet creek for work then 15-19th at kidani! Can't wait.

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

July 10 - 15 bonnet creek hilton for work then 15 - 19th at kidani!

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

Split stay over here boss. BLT/AK Kidani July 11-20. Looking forward to the cooler temps in FL.:rotfl:

My DD and I will be there July 9th- July 14th at the POP!!! Can't wait, we are so excited! :yay:

July 11th-15th at POP. That reminds me I need to do online check in today, so I can request close to transportation.

Split stay over here boss. BLT/AK Kidani July 11-20. Looking forward to the cooler temps in FL.:rotfl:

Ain't that the truth! My DH was joking today that only I could plan a second honeymoon to Disney in July and when he expresses concern about the heat it is going to end up being cooler than home:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter