Disney Tattoos

Not me; but my best friends younger sister has a haunted mansion tattoo; it's on her thigh and of the woman with the umbrella on the tight rope with the alligator under her. It's really neat!

Wow, the idea with the pixar sleeve tattoo is awesome! I want to get a tat with Simba. I want it on my forearm. It's my favorite cartoon, I love it and I'm gonna have a tattoo with it)))
I saw something similar on this site https://tattoozza.com

Right now, I just have one tattoo. It's Steamboat Willie, and it's on my left shoulder. I plan to do a stained glass rose on my right shoulder. But my next tattoo, is probably going to be on my calf, in the shape of the Mickey head, and it will incorporate the Autism Awareness puzzle pieces.

Donald Duckis my favourite character among all these cartoons and I even had made a tattoo with him on my back. But now I want to make a cherry blossom tattoo like here http://flowertattooideas.com/category/cherry-blossom-tattoos/ Somewhat like this. Wuold you be so kind and recommend me some amazing tattoo artist, maybe with his perfect portfolio. Will appreciate your attention.

Last edited:
I really want to get a Pixar tattoo sleeve done in the near future that includes the likes of Sully and Mike from Monsters Inc, Wall-E, Rex, Woody and Buzz from Toy Story, Nemo and/or Dory, Remy from Ratatouille and something Up related but I just need to decide which characters I want to be included in the tattoo and then get a tattoo artist to design a sleeve for me.

So, has anyone got an Disney tattoo's? or if not, have you ever thought about getting one?

Pinterest has a bunch of ideas for you.

Both my girls have tattoos. The oldest has more musical inspired (her back tattoo is a line of sheet music of her favorite piano song that meanders down). The youngest has several word tattoos, but is getting her first Disney one next week. She's doing the cave drawing Simba, to represent her son.

The big issue with first tattoos is to make sure you will not mind looking at it in 50 years. Get the picture you want and tape it all over your house (bathroom mirrors, refrigerator, next to tv), anywhere you will see it everyday. If after a month you still like looking at it, draw it with a marker or make a temporary tattoo and put it on you for another month. If you still like it after the two months go do it!

Added to this, just another thought! Have you seen tattoos on older people that have been there years? I have, and they aren't too much to brag about with the sagging skin! They definitely don't 'look' the same. Just throwing this out there, just seeing all the tattoos on people lately.

Added to this, just another thought! Have you seen tattoos on older people that have been there years? I have, and they aren't too much to brag about with the sagging skin! They definitely don't 'look' the same. Just throwing this out there, just seeing all the tattoos on people lately.
My grandfather was a ww2 vet at Pearl Harbor. He had Beatty boop on his arms. He used to joke about how she started to sag when he did.

My girls each got one on the same wrist.
One say "To (infinity symbol)
The other says "And Beyond"

They told DS when he gets old enough, he needs to get one on his same wrist, with "falling with style" or "reach for the sky".
We'll see if he wants one.

ETA: LOL
I posted on this thread last year! I thought it was familiar.

I don't have any tattoos (Disney or otherwise) but I have met several women with Tinkerbell tattoos. It must be a popular choice.

So I just got a Disney tattoo two weeks ago. I love it! It has three hidden Minnie's and one hidden Mickey to represent my kids. It also has symbols from different Disney movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter