Disney Tattoos

Here are the pics of my most recent tattoo. It's not all clean and pretty since is just got done yesterday. Flounder still is a bit bloody, but I'll post pics after it heals completely.

It's on my left leg and kind of wraps around..... Hence the reason for 3 pictures....

There is a Hidden Mickey in there. I'm sure you will be able to find it with no problem. LOL!!

tattoo1.jpg

tattoo2.jpg

tattoo3.jpg

It's beautiful!!!!! :goodvibes

And SeattleSuz, I agree with the others, you're never too old. I'm 48, got my first tattoo 4 years ago, and just yesterday got #4 and #5, with #6 scheduled for Wednesday. And after that, at least three more planned. :)

Just think, when people comment, "what will those look like when you're 80??", I always tell them, "well, it's a good thing I waited until I was older than 40!" :rotfl:

Just think, when people comment, "what will those look like when you're 80??", I always tell them, "well, it's a good thing I waited until I was older than 40!" :rotfl:

I aways answer that one....." when I'm 80 and things are fallin off, packin in and shriveling up , a wee bit of ink will be the least of ma worries !! "

I currently have 2, my first one was Disney. Eeyore on my right ankle. I also have a tribal sun between my shoulder blades. I have 2 more I want, I had one drawn up recently for my father who passed away, I am just not sure where I want it placed. The other one I want is a Mickey head with pixie dust coming from it and Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust. Want this on the top of my foot.

Here it is everyone Finished it up yesterday will post pictures when its healed as well Tyler Alderson at Tantrix Saskatoon Sk was the amazing artist that worked on this piece for me
tattoosarielpuppyjenmarlinhouse231.jpg

tattoosarielpuppyjenmarlinhouse227.jpg

tattoosarielpuppyjenmarlinhouse228.jpg

IMG]http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/q528/maxmolly1/disney%20tattoo/tattoosarielpuppyjenmarlinhouse232.jpg[/IMG]

Dose annonce knows where to get at WDW temporary tattoos for my kids? Is there a place a MK or just in Downtown ?

Thanks

Dose annonce knows where to get at WDW temporary tattoos for my kids? Is there a place a MK or just in Downtown ?

Thanks

I"m pretty sure there are a few temporary tattoo kiosks in each of the parks or at least one per park. Of course, the only one I can think of right now is in DHS near Pizza Planet. I know that I recall seeing them in the other parks and DTD but their actual locations aren't coming to me right now.

I know there's one in DHS by rockin roller coaster, cause that's where I got mine last week! I don't remember seeing one at AK but I want really looking. Epcot has two in Morocco, but they're both henna places.

I know there's one in DHS by rockin roller coaster, cause that's where I got mine last week! I don't remember seeing one at AK but I want really looking. Epcot has two in Morocco, but they're both henna places.

There is one at AK, dd and I got them there on our last trip. I cannot remember exactly, near where Lilo and Stitch do greetings, on the way to the safari. We got ones with glitter, and they lasted for weeks!

These are all such awesome tattoos! I have never had the nerve to get a tattoo. I don't do well with pain. :scared: But after giving birth to 2 kids I think I can finally handle it! I have convinced myself to go along with my cousin this fall when she goes to get a new one. I want a tiny one of mickey and minnie on my lower back. Haven't decided on the side or middle lower back yet. This is what I have come up with so far. What do you think? Any suggestions? I want it tiny, each head maybe only an inch big. I'm not sure about words yet.

232323232%7Ffp%3B45%3Enu%3D3238%3E%3A%3C%3A%3E86%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D35825%3B%3C%3A%3B4339nu0mrj

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter