• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Tattoo Guy - Was He In The World Last Week?

You may have seen him last week but about 2 weeks ago we saw a woman with Disney tattoos all over her!!!!! I even took a picture of her from the back-she was wearing a strap-less type top -they were down her arms-all over her back & I have to say whoever did it can draw just like the characters-princesses-castle-all of it-pretty amazing for a woman!!

I think we saw her also. We were in EPCOT and my nephew notices her and says to me and I thought you were the one very dedicated to Disney. :rotfl:

This was Aug. 17 - Aug. 24 was this the week you were there?

We saw him late last week as well. I beleive it was Friday or Saturday at Hollywood Studios... My DS11 never heard or saw him before and was like look at that man....we didn't stop him though.

We saw him during our June trip while at the Hoop De Do, and we also saw him last week, earlier in the week I believe, at the Magic Kingdom. He lives in the Bethlehem PA area, which is right next door to us. (All in the Lehigh Valley area).

I've never spoken to him, but always wondered what the heck he does for a living that he can visit WDW like once a month, LOL. Also, wonder if he is a DVC member, or stays on site anywhere?

I think we saw her also. We were in EPCOT and my nephew notices her and says to me and I thought you were the one very dedicated to Disney. :rotfl:

This was Aug. 17 - Aug. 24 was this the week you were there?

Yes! We 1st saw her in Epcot then a few days later in MK-I wish I talked to her & I would've asked if I could take more pictures-I kinda felt guilty b/c I took her pic from the back so she wouldn't see me!!!! I'm sure she is proud of them b/c she didn't seem to mind showing them off!

We saw her too. The work was amazing.

Denise in MI

I just commented to someone else who saw her-I would've loved to get more pics-but felt guilty enough I snapped some from the back!!! It was awesome work-the way the castle was high center of the back-Tink flying by the castle-all of it!

We saw him too!

Last Thursday, DS11 & I were sitting at Starring Rolls waiting for DH & DS15 when he walked by, heading toward Brown Derby.

This type of thread is a better fit on the theme parks community board so I'm going to move it over there now.

Oh, I would love to see/meet him!!! How awesome, he's like a character!

I saw a guy on our last trip who wasn't covered with tattoos like the Disneytattoguy, but he had the most AWESOME, beautiful tattoos on his calves. One leg was a whole Little Mermaid scene, and the other one was Maleficent as the dragon. It was so cool. I wish I would have taken a pic from behind (we were behind him in line) or talked to him, but I didn't want to be a bother. Gotta love it!

I met him and got a picture with him in June 2008 at the Adventurers Club.

DTD-Todd-DisneyTattooGuy.jpg

he really is a nice man , we see him alot . It seemed like in 2007 when we went 6 times he was there everytime LOL .

we spotted him on our trip just a couple weeks ago! My DD was so excited because she had seen the pictures and sites about him. She wanted to try to talk with him but her DDs where totally embarrassed so she didn't. Had I known that he was so friendly, I would have told her to go for it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter