• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Tattoo Guy - Was He In The World Last Week?

belle&sebastiansmom

DIS Veteran
At Epcot last Tuesday I swore I saw George Reiger, the Disney tattoo guy. It was at a distance, in the pouring rain, but this man had the same build as pictures I've seen of Reiger, was wearing shorts and a sleeveless shirt, and was obviously covered in tats from head to toe. He had a small group around him, walking quickly under an umbrella, and we were unable to catch up.

Can anyone confirm or deny if the Disney Tattoo Guy was in the parks last week? I read online once that he makes a monthly pilgrimage to Orlando from his home in Pennsylvania.

IDK but I met him before!! He is the nicest guy.

Yes, it was him. We were walking back to the International Gateway around 11:30AM on Tuesday and we passed him. He was wearing a red sleeveless shirt if I remember correctly. I usually see him a few times a year, mostly in the Magic Kingdom.

You may have seen him last week but about 2 weeks ago we saw a woman with Disney tattoos all over her!!!!! I even took a picture of her from the back-she was wearing a strap-less type top -they were down her arms-all over her back & I have to say whoever did it can draw just like the characters-princesses-castle-all of it-pretty amazing for a woman!!

I had not heard of him before this thread but we certainly saw someone matching that description last week in EPCOT!

Here are a couple of pics, for anyone who's never seen him....

I saw him too. We stayed at the YC from Aug 28 - Sept 1. We passed him walking past the Captains Grill. I think it was Sun or Mon.

The best part of the top picture is the expressions on the CMs' faces!!

He was also at HS on the 29th, he and his wife were chatting with one of the Disney Artists in one of the shops-no his wife is not covered in tattoos

We had the pleasure of sitting with him at the Adventurers Club one night a few years ago. He is a really sweet down to earth guy, he loved showing us his tattoos. He even had ones of Adventurers Club members!

Yes he was there he left Aug 29th he was on the same flight as I out of philly. I also saw him and his wife waiting for Cape May buffet I was at Disney 8/29-9/6 and I saw him a few times. Also saw him at Hollywood Studios

I remember I was hunting down TJ at TOT and ran into Tatoo Guy who was also looking for him, so I got to meet them both. :)

You may have seen him last week but about 2 weeks ago we saw a woman with Disney tattoos all over her!!!!! I even took a picture of her from the back-she was wearing a strap-less type top -they were down her arms-all over her back & I have to say whoever did it can draw just like the characters-princesses-castle-all of it-pretty amazing for a woman!!

We saw her too. The work was amazing.

Denise in MI

I saw him at the Beach Club last week.....I really wanted to look at his body art but didn't want to disturb him.....he was dining at Cape May.:goodvibes (Which by the way was delicious.;))

Is there another Disney Tatoo guy? I seem to remember reading an article about another tatooed indivdual?

My kids and I met him a few years ago at the Hoop De Doo dinner. He was very friendly and took lots of time to show his tattoos to my kids...even pointing out that he has all 101 Dalmations.

I hope that George take a trip at the end of Nov, beginning of December. I would love to run into him. He has been going to Disney for years. He has so many trips under his belt. It would be a pleasure to meet him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter