• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney T shirts, sweat shirts...when do you wear them?

I don't have a lot of Official merchandise, but I have a lot of Target and Walmart Disney stuff. I wear them a lot!

I'll wear them on the weekend while running errands. Occasionally I'll wear a Disney hoodie to work.

I'm pleased to see so many of my fellow Daily Disney Duds group here. Most of my wardrobe is Disney, I have to go out of my way to NOT wear a Disney t-shirt or sweatshirt. My two main coats are Disney jackets. I'm with the folks here who said it's expected of them.

I agree that the quality of merch has deteriorated over the years--shrinkage and very thin material. I'm more selective about what I buy because I have a backlog of shirts with better quality.

I'm pleased to see so many of my fellow Daily Disney Duds group here. Most of my wardrobe is Disney, I have to go out of my way to NOT wear a Disney t-shirt or sweatshirt. My two main coats are Disney jackets. I'm with the folks here who said it's expected of them.

I agree that the quality of merch has deteriorated over the years--shrinkage and very thin material. I'm more selective about what I buy because I have a backlog of shirts with better quality.
I just knew you'd be commenting on this thread :D:P

I try to wear one for DIS meets in our area.

Other than that it just varies. I only have one zip up jacket but I'd like to get another one. Other than that it's several tank tops and t-shirts and one thinner pullovet type long-sleeved shirt kinda like a thin sweatshirt (has fleece on the inside).

When I'm out and about shopping I'm pretty selective about Disney clothing because of usage, quality and style isn't always there.

I've found some things on shopDisney's website but I've often found myself not wanting to deal with purchasing it online and dealing with the hassle of not knowing if it would fit or last.

I don’t have a lot. I have a spirit jersey and a few t shirts. I mostly wear then on my days off at home.

I wonder if anyone is going to be brave and admit they own no Disney clothing? :rolleyes1

Much as I like Disney, I'm not really into wearing the clothing. Have a couple shirts, one sweatshirt that is only worn at Disney - have had them for ages - that's it! Now, don't ask me to count my mugs! :P They are used 'every' day!

I wear them all the time. Actually I don't really wear standard t-shirts and sweatshirts much at all, so the stuff I buy is the more "couture" style I guess you would call it, which often has an even heftier price tag. I'm not spending that kind of money on clothes to only wear them for a few days at Disneyland. Besides, I like wearing fun clothes. It makes me happy.

Much as I like Disney, I'm not really into wearing the clothing. Have a couple shirts, one sweatshirt that is only worn at Disney - have had them for ages - that's it! Now, don't ask me to count my mugs! :P They are used 'every' day!

I'm a parks woman myself; not so much the rest. I do have a haunted mansion wallpaper print dress that I bought for our untraditional MNSSHP outfits, otherwise, I have nothing. I have tons of other remembrances though. I loved the beads of recycled paper for instance and bought loads for myself and others. The kids have plenty of Disney things to represent the whole family!

I live here, so wearing Disney stuff around is no big deal...everyone does it...

I have taken my Disney t-shirts and sweat shirts with me on vacation and I wear it... I had on a Minnie Mouse cover up dress, at the pool in the Dominican Republic, and I got lots of comments, that's so cute, love it... a little girl came up to me, and was looking at it, I could not understand a word she was saying except... Minnie Mouse, Minnie Mouse...

So wear your Disney gear proudly...

I wear tons of Disney clothes. Most of mine are Lularoe. Today I have on a red and white polka dot shirt (not truly Disney, but definitely Minnie Mouse inspired), black leggings and my Disney Vans.

Just Disney. I only have 1 or 2. It feels right at Disney, but at home...eh, a little cheesy. (To me).

I wonder if anyone is going to be brave and admit they own no Disney clothing? :rolleyes1

I don't know that I actually own something from Disney. I like the Muppets so I have a Kermit t-shirt and an Electric Mayhem t-shirt. Which only get worn at Disney. And, I have Kermit Adidas, which I used to wear all the time, but haven't in a while.

I only wear mine at Disney but I usually don't wear tshirts at home anyway. I would rather wear my Minnie pink sequin ears
but I think my family would think I've finally flipped.

I say wear your Disney shirts and wear them proud.....Mom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter