Disney survival kit

cornichon

Mouseketeer
Putting together a survival kit for my brother and nephew to send to them before we leave... this is what I have so far;
1) sunscreen for the Florida sun
2) ponchos for the Florida showers
3) Mickey bands aids for the sore feet
4) gum for the plane ride
5) itune cards to get the iPods/pads loaded for the plan ride

Any other ideas? Nephew is 14 and I do have some welcome baskets being delivered to the room when we get there with Mickey ears, gift card and hidden mickeys book

Thanks

Maybe a Disney gift card so they can pick something out that they really want?

I second this, I give my girls a $50 gift card for them to spend on whatever they like. They are 6 and 8 so maybe a little more for a 14 year old :)

I have those in the gift baskets for when we get there.. this is more in preparation for the trip.... thanks for the ideas :)

Tums or rolaids. Stress of traveling and new, different foods can do a nymber on the stomach. Also, Imodium.

Disney tshirt to wear on trip, lanyard for pins if you think they'd like collecting/trading those, roll of quarters/pennies for pressed pennies if you think they'd like doing those, bottle of Mio or other water flavoring (we like to bring a personal water bottle & refill, but WDW water fountains taste gross), personal fan or Frog Togg cooling towels if going in very hot weather.
Very thoughtful of you! Have fun!

A strip outlet so there are plenty of plugs for their electronics when they get there.

• Mini fans (I like the Coleman brand - they're very powerful and only cost around $3!!)
  • Moleskin
  • Refillable water bottles
  • Keychain flashlight (very handy for looking at maps at night)
  • Love the idea of a WDW gift card!

Put the pennies and quarters in an empty mini M&Ms container. Decorate with disney stickers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter