Disney Summer Quick Service Meal Plan

luvmy2boyzz

feel the fear and do it anyway...
Hi!

In April I booked the Summer QS meal deal which I thought included one QS meal per person per night plus room and tickets. Now I'm confused because I got my final itinerary from Disney today and it includes one refillable mug per person also. When I looked up the offer on Walt Disney World Resort website I can not find anything that says a refillable mug is included. Actually what I booked would not be considered eligible for the package because it states you need 5 day tickets and I only have 4 day tickets. So, now I'm not sure what I booked. Can anyone else confirm that the refillable mug is included? It will be a nice perk for sure but will require more planning on my part because I'm not sure where the drink stations are at POP. LOL

Oops! I meant to put this in the Dining plan forum :crazy:

Last edited:
I can help you. If you look in your confirmation email or reservation details in MDE your promotion will be listed under your resort. Let me know what that says and I can tell you the details of your promotion.

Hi Thanks! This is how it is worded in MDE. I was pretty sure I signed up for the one meal per person per night plan.

FM Disney Resort Hotel Pkg plus Quick Meal DP
Room Type: Standard Room
Dining Plan: Disney Quick-Service Meal Plan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter