Disney+ Subscriber Discount Coming January 3, 2024

This might be a stupid question, but what time does this discount usually drop? Midnight, 7 AM, whenever? I’ve never tried to use it before. I have a trip already scheduled for April at the Yacht club and I’m hoping the discount is something I can use.

This might be a stupid question, but what time does this discount usually drop? Midnight, 7 AM, whenever? I’ve never tried to use it before. I have a trip already scheduled for April at the Yacht club and I’m hoping the discount is something I can use.
Honestly, it just depends. I've seen discounts drop at midnight, 4am, 6am, 7am...sometimes things get a little delayed and it's not until later. I wish there was a rhyme or reason, lol, but there's not.

Honestly, it just depends. I've seen discounts drop at midnight, 4am, 6am, 7am...sometimes things get a little delayed and it's not until later. I wish there was a rhyme or reason, lol, but there's not.
Thank you!

Discount we got for our 2022 trip I had an email around 6:30am from our TA that a discount had dropped and she had applied it to our reservations.

What predictions do we have for what the discount will be?
I’m not sure they would offer free dining this far in advance for summer, I predict it will be close to the bounce back offer, if not the same. Who knows, maybe they will get creative and offer free Genie+. We will find out in a few days!

I agree with close to the bounceback rates. I think it will be limited dates, maybe now thru spring or early summer. They didn’t say what dates it would cover. Except for bounceback offers, nothing has ever covered the whole year. So I don’t expect this to either.

Would they typically have offers that go out as far as November of 2024?
Not yet. Mouse savers has historical data on when discounts have been released in the past if you want exact dates.

If you’re traveling in the first half during F&W Marathon, Jersey Week &/or Veterans I’d book the rack rate you can afford and look to discounts for upgrades to what you want. That time of year is crazy busy and people often find themselves dealing with hotel sold out situations (or no discounts, the current bounce back for 2024 doesn’t even have Nov dates :( ).

Thanks so much for your reply. I wanted to try to figure all this out before Jan 3! Both my Disney and Disney+ use the same email but do have different passwords. Hopefully that will work out okay. Thanks again!!
Also, I love your Donald Duck animation - he's our favorite!

You can check that your D+ subscription is linked to your WDW account by logging in to your WDW account, then click on "Profile" under "MyDisneyExperience", then click on "Membership and Passes". This will bring you a page that lists all your Disney affiliations, like Canada Resident, DCL Castaway Club, D23 membership (even the free tier), Disney Visa card, Disney Annual Pass, Disney Main Entrance Pass, whatever applies in your situation (this is also where you can add some of those things if they are not listed)...

And Disney+ subscriber:

1704127670096.png
The email address on your WDW account and your Disney+ account must be the same, that is how they link them.

SW

You can check that your D+ subscription is linked to your WDW account by logging in to your WDW account, then click on "Profile" under "MyDisneyExperience", then click on "Membership and Passes". This will bring you a page that lists all your Disney affiliations, like Canada Resident, DCL Castaway Club, D23 membership (even the free tier), Disney Visa card, Disney Annual Pass, Disney Main Entrance Pass, whatever applies in your situation (this is also where you can add some of those things if they are not listed)...

And Disney+ subscriber:

View attachment 821971
The email address on your WDW account and your Disney+ account must be the same, that is how they link them.

SW
thank you so much for this information, checked my account and I am all set.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter