Disney Style Pictures

@marinejjh you totally have the right to your opinion and you have full control of your wallet. The choice to walk away from Disney and all it's various entities is 100% up to you. You're also not alone in the those thoughts, but on this site you will be one of the few. Just do what makes you happy.

I bailed on Disney for other reasons, but still hang out here... sort of hoping Disney changes.

Im fine with OP not wanting to go to Disney for whatever reason. But your stance is backed with hate, which is perfectly legal. You think your message is doing something but it’s not.

Target is still worth 60 billion dollars and Busch is over 100B. So you might have made a tiny dent off your dated ideals. But you’re not making enough difference for it to matter.

We just returned last week. I can honestly say the magic is completely gone and people have zero reason to stay on property. It was definitely my families last trip. My kids even said they would have a better time at a beach.

Has anyone else seen the Disney Styles photos of Seann Altman dressed as Minnie? I am having a hard time supporting Disney and paying money to visit again if this is the stuff Disney won't stay out of. Have they not figured it out by how much they have lost the past 2 years?

Have you even seen the photos at Disney Style? According to the top post I quoted, which you posted in 2021, you were done with Disney. So are you just posting about something you heard about somewhere?

But my favorite post of yours is the one below from 2020:

Why do grown people tell on other's? I've always said during this whole pandemic to worry about you and let me worry about me. We are going soon and my kids know about the mask policy and when and where we can eat/drink, but if I had people telling on people around me, they would surely get some great responses.

Maybe it is time to follow your own advice. And maybe realize Disney isn't a good fit for you.

It is definitely helping in hurting the finances of these companies. And no I won't support companies that encourage this in a business model. It's a mental illness and form of pedophilia.
Oh for pity's sake, enough with the hyperbole.

Would you consider it "a mental illness and form of pedophilia" if a young woman dressed up as Mickey Mouse?

Like you said in 2021 ... but then changed your mind a month ago and now you changed you mind again ...
You don't seem really sure, but who knows ...
Glad you have time to stalk my page. I'm sure you have never changed your mind on something. But obviously you have stalker tendencies.

Glad you have time to stalk my page. I'm sure you have never changed your mind on something. But obviously you have stalker tendencies.
Your past posts literally took 30 seconds to review ... enough time to confirm what needed to be confirmed about your actual intentions in posting. Don't feel too bad about being called out ... it is what it is ...

Your past posts literally took 30 seconds to review ... enough time to confirm what needed to be confirmed about your actual intentions in posting. Don't feel too bad about being called out ... it is what it is ...
Only that you have stalking my every post and commented the entire day. Quit following if it bothers you.

Only that you have stalking my every post and commented the entire day. Quit following if it bothers you.
Again, that horse don't run ...
You have posted (multiple times on the same topic) on a public message board ...
You continue to reply on those same threads and directly to me ... as you just did again
When you reply, it notifies me ...
As this is a public message board, people are free to reply as little or as much as they wish ....
If this bothers you, I don't have a solution for you ...

Again, that horse don't run ...
You have posted (multiple times on the same topic) on a public message board ...
You continue to reply on those same threads and directly to me ... as you just did again
When you reply, it notifies me ...
As this is a public message board, people are free to reply as little or as much as they wish ....
If this bothers you, I don't have a solution for you ...
And the same stands for you. Continuing to reply on a tread I started. You are welcome to reply or if you still have an issue or can't understand feel free to respond to my DM I sent.

And the same stands for you. Continuing to reply on a tread I started. You are welcome to reply or if you still have an issue or can't understand feel free to respond to my DM I sent.
There is nothing to discuss with you in DM that hasn't already been said out in the open ...

Nope, not visiting. After some follow-up of my own. Our family decided to quit supporting anything Disney.
Not a lot of people intentionally go somewhere (Disney message board, for instance) to talk about something they've completely quit (anything Disney). Use your time on earth for things that you do support - go, be free!

I feel like the biggest idiot in the world but I really have no idea about the Disney styles picture....I guess I'm living under a rock. I doubt I would pay any attention to it anyways as it doesn't impact my life. I can get an idea as to what it relates to by reading the posts and it would never stop us from going to Disney. If that was the case I would have to avoid several stores as shopping there would be supporting them. On the other side is a certain chicken place that is very conservative!!! They believe and support certain ideas that we are against. It doesn't stop us from eating there. We'd have a hard time giving up the waffles fries and best nuggets that exist. To us it's just a good chicken place and nothing more. It's within everyone's right to spend their hard earned money on whatever they choose and I respect your choice. Less people going equals less crowds and I'm okay with that.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter