Disney Stroller Hire

jillrobinson

DIS Veteran
Can somebody whose used them please set my sister's mind at rest.
Are the Hire Strollers "clean" ?
I have explained that this is Disney we're going to, but as I haven't had first hand experience of them - she'd appreciate somebody else's opinion.
(I think she means not stained, bits of food stuck to them - you know the sort of thing.)

Thanks. :teeth:

f0010a3d.jpg

DD demands a change of clothes if there is the slightes mark or spill, so would not sit on a dirty stroller :)

Last year the stroller was invaluable to us. They are pretty sturdy, well mainatained and yes - clean! When you collect one they come from an undercover stoarage area and you get a card to put on the back with your name on it (so it doesn't get mixed with all the others) - hint here - write your name in LARGE letters with something unique on it (big flower eg) so you can easily spot your own stroller.

Best thing is that they have a flip out stand at the back so an older child can stand and take a ride. My youngest son is almost 5 and we will be using one again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter