Disney Store Times Square Location - Opening Fall 2010

I believe the soft opening is on Thursday. I know my store has two managers going up that day to help...we also have two more managers going up for the grand opening on the 9th. I do know on the 4th, the managers from my store are working from 2:30-10pm, but I'm not exactly sure what the hours are. Hope this helps a little. :)

That's great info!!! I guess I'll try to call again on Thursday and see if I get a message or if someone actually answers! Would love to go sooner rather than later!!

:banana:So excited, I will definately be there on the 4th! Our plane lands a little after noon and we are staying across the street at the Marquis so after checkin I know right where I will be!!! :cool1:

:banana:So excited, I will definately be there on the 4th! Our plane lands a little after noon and we are staying across the street at the Marquis so after checkin I know right where I will be!!! :cool1:

Wow! Now I'm thinking of taking my son in on the 4th after his nap. Need to find a parking garage and place for dinner nearby! So much fun!

I was under the impression it was opening sooner than the 9th and I hope so because I am there 11/4 - 11/9:cool1: and my plane leaves mid-morning on the 9th so I will definately not have time to go then!! :sad2:

Heres hoping for some pixie dust!!!pixiedust:

Be careful going sooner than the 9th. There is no guarantee that you will get in. What is known is the "official" grand opening, which you can read about at
http://family.go.com/sweeps/disney-store/ "grand opening of a Disney Store in Times Square on November 9, 2010".

I too am going to the D23 event on the 7th! :hippie: See you there!:cool1:

We're going to NYC this Saturday with a Girl Scout trip and I was hoping that we could get into the store. If anyone hears anything about the ability to enter the store before the official opening, please post details here.

Thanks!

Great! We're there on Saturday then. My daughter is THRILLED!!!

Holy Smokes! The store is fantastic!! I'll post a spoiler-filled report later, when I can upload my pictures.

I went yesterday as well and the store is very nice...small-ish, but lots of merchandise. And a nice assortment of adult clothing. YEAH!

All pictures were posted on my twitter account. including purchases. :goodvibes

We will be there on the 13th. Very excited. For those who went already, did they have anything exclusive to NY?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter